[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KarMa14's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key $100

Hey guys, so to start off, I just discovered this website trying to purchase a beta key, so that explains the new account.

I am looking to purchase an unused Hearthstone Beta Key, and I'm offering $100.00 USD (most of the offers higher than that are most likely scammers, incase you think you can get more for your key). To avoid the mass skype invites from all of the scammers, I figure I'll weed through the obvious ones through PMs / replies on this thread (trust me, I'm normally a pretty good judge of character on who's a scammer, and who's legit). I WILL NOT go first, I've played that game once, and lost, and now have to wait 2-3 business days to get my money back. I have no problem showing anyone with a legitimate deal who I am, to show you I am not a scammer, just someone who is tired of watching streamers play the game, and want to play it for myself. I have a verified paypal, if need be I can even show you I have already paid someone for a key before (luckily I said I would pay half first, half later, and only missed out on $60.00, but Paypal was very helpful with getting that straightened out). I am about as legit as it comes, no bullshit, you can call me, I'll give you my Facebook, I have nothing to hide. I don't really do this whole trading over the internet thing, so I don't really know what a middleman is or what it does, I don't really think it will be necessary.

If you are interested, please respond in PM with your intentions. Thanks!

[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key 0
    d3tyreal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KarMa14 View Post
    Hey guys, so to start off, I just discovered this website trying to purchase a beta key, so that explains the new account.

I am looking to purchase an unused Hearthstone Beta Key, and I'm offering $100.00 USD (most of the offers higher than that are most likely scammers, incase you think you can get more for your key). To avoid the mass skype invites from all of the scammers, I figure I'll weed through the obvious ones through PMs / replies on this thread (trust me, I'm normally a pretty good judge of character on who's a scammer, and who's legit). I WILL NOT go first, I've played that game once, and lost, and now have to wait 2-3 business days to get my money back. I have no problem showing anyone with a legitimate deal who I am, to show you I am not a scammer, just someone who is tired of watching streamers play the game, and want to play it for myself. I have a verified paypal, if need be I can even show you I have already paid someone for a key before (luckily I said I would pay half first, half later, and only missed out on $60.00, but Paypal was very helpful with getting that straightened out). I am about as legit as it comes, no bullshit, you can call me, I'll give you my Facebook, I have nothing to hide. I don't really do this whole trading over the internet thing, so I don't really know what a middleman is or what it does, I don't really think it will be necessary.

If you are interested, please respond in PM with your intentions. Thanks!
    I'm debating if you are not me in another body/world. lol!

Your post and thread is pretty much exactly how I feel right now. Been scammed, want to pay 100$, tired of watching streamers, all of it.

ARE YOU ME?!? haha

GL with your purchase man.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by d3tyreal View Post
    I'm debating if you are not me in another body/world. lol!

Your post and thread is pretty much exactly how I feel right now. Been scammed, want to pay 100$, tired of watching streamers, all of it.

ARE YOU ME?!? haha

GL with your purchase man.
    Lol, it may be possible ;p. If I find someone who has 2 I'll send him your way after I find out he's legit. Good luck to you as well on yours, maybe I'll see you in the arena fairly soon.

Tekii's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to put hopes down but there aren't many people that have the beta out there. The chances of getting a key succesfully from an internet trade are very low. I've ran the river dry trying to get a hearthstone key. But, if I'm not saying you should stop trying. Just my look on things.

corega111's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tekii View Post
    Sorry to put hopes down but there aren't many people that have the beta out there. The chances of getting a key successfully from an internet trade are very low. I've ran the river dry trying to get a hearthstone key. But, if I'm not saying you should stop trying. Just my look on things.
    Exactly, just really few people got a beta key , now imagine the probability of those few people wanting to sell their keys [low percentage]... and of that low percentage , how many people know about this website [another really low percentage].... so people who have a key to sell and are here on this thread maybe non existent ... which means 99% of the sellers here are scammers .. If you want to bet that you re lucky to find that 1% , Good luck..
    Source : I ve tried to buy a key for a week now without luck.. didn't get scammed cause i can smell them ...

d3tyreal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by corega111 View Post
    Exactly, just really few people got a beta key , now imagine the probability of those few people wanting to sell their keys [low percentage]... and of that low percentage , how many people know about this website [another really low percentage].... so people who have a key to sell and are here on this thread maybe non existent ... which means 99% of the sellers here are scammers .. If you want to bet that you re lucky to find that 1% , Good luck..
    Source : I ve tried to buy a key for a week now without luck.. didn't get scammed cause i can smell them ...
    Pretty much...

thisisnotsully's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to give you all some hope i purchased one today for 100$. It was quite the hunt, and it wasnt from this site. but the trade was more smooth than any ive had here...

corega111's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you mind sharing where you got from ?

Fiftyonechance's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased one here for $145. It was a smooth trade.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thisisnotsully View Post
    just to give you all some hope i purchased one today for 100$. It was quite the hunt, and it wasnt from this site. but the trade was more smooth than any ive had here...
    Where did you do it if you don't mind me asking?

d3tyreal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KarMa14 View Post
    Where did you do it if you don't mind me asking?
    +1 Please XD

Noshie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dudes, my name is Katie and i got my beta key this morning, i am willing to sell it since i don't really have any interest in playing the game. My email is [email protected] and ill send you a screenshot of the email (not showing the key of coarse) to prove i have the code ^-^ good luck!