Power Leveling Services (200k gold or 0 for 1-90) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jroho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Leveling Services (200k gold or $140 for 1-90)

Hey All,

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this or not, but I have a way of power leveling from 1-90 in about 2 days. I would require a down payment of 50k, and one other installment of 100k after level 50, and the final 50k after services are rendered. I realize I don't have a lot of rep here, but I have been lurking for some time. My methods are 99% safe, I've never been suspended or banned. I would obviously need your account info in order to start the leveling process. I can provide examples of services I have provided for people while I am building rep. Otherwise, I will be leveling your character from a different IP, so if you feel your account becomes compromised you can open a ticket and say you were hacked because my IP will be different than yours.

Expedited Power Leveling Service (1-90) in under 5 days [US servers]!
    -You will have many lvl 25 pets by the end of the leveling cycle
    -You will also gain many pet achievements because my methods use pet battling
    -You will gain many polished battle-stones for use with your pets
    -You will keep any Flawless [TYPE] Battle-Stones (These are valuable)
    -I will purchase you basic bags and park your character in desired location when I'm done
    -I will keep any flawless stones acquired in this way

200k gold or $140 for the whole process. I can only accept PayPal or western union at this time, and you will be required to send payment as a gift and pay fees, as well as attach a note to the transaction saying it's for virtual goods. You can cancel the services at any time, but I will keep the down payment for services rendered up until that time.
    Last edited by jroho; 08-30-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Power Leveling Services (200k gold or 0 for 1-90)