0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FinalBruteLogin

Version 2.1 has been released. This is a quick update to address some issues from 2.0, thank you to everyone submitting bug reports. As always let me know if you experience any problems in this version. Just a quick heads up, blockinput has been removed from this release. It was causing crashes when used a certain way and some users also reported that the script wouldn't work at all until it was disabled. **So please be extra careful not to touch your mouse after running the script!**

Description: This script will perform a brute force login to FFXIV ARR.

Supported Resolutions:
    Code:
    1280x800
    1280x1024
    1366x768
    1680x1050
    1920x1080
    Directions:
    Code:
    **v2.0+
    Install AutoIt3 if you haven't already (http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/)

Extract all files to the same directory

Settings.au3
    -select resolution
    -set $ffxivapp to the location of ffxivboot.exe on your computer, probably can leave this at default unless you installed somewhere else on your drive.
    -highly recommended to add username and password in proper fields for full functionality, otherwise please revert to v1.9 without the auto authenticate feature.

Execute FinalBruteLogin - Ver *.*.au3 (execute a compiled version for best results)

Ensure the following settings are set then you can use the script without worries.
    -graphics configuration is set to "Borderless Windowed"
    -set Full Screen Mode Gamma correction to 50 (default value)

**New in v2.0

After launching script, hit F1 and it'll launch game, log you in and do everything for you (in theory)

Walk away and do something more productive with your time until the game logs in.

Enjoy!
    **v1.9
    Extract all files to the same directory
    Select your resolution in Settings.au3 and save changes
    Execute FinalBruteLogin - Ver *.*.au3 (it is recommended to compile the script and run the exe instead)
    Start Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
    Login...
    Ensure that your graphics configuration is set to "Borderless Windowed"
    Set Full Screen Mode Gamma correction to 50 (default value)
    Hit F1 once you are at the main screen where the Start button is visible.
    Once you confirm it is running walk away and do something til the game logs in.

Enjoy!
    Known Issues:
    Code:
    When NA/EU error is popping up generally the lobby server is offline so eventually you'll be greeted with an error that hasn't been accounted for.  I will attempt to add automation for this down the road but for now you'll have to click ok on it, then the game will close which is part of the reason why it hasn't been accounted for yet.  The good news is, once you've encountered this error it usually means the lobby server has come back online and you can proceed with your normal brute force login, at least that has been the case for me.
    Changelog:
    Code:
    -removed BlockInputEx from script, it was causing more problems than solving.  we'll just have to not touch the mouse for now :)
    -fixed bug where script would not log back into game after closing client from red NA/EU error
    -commented out debug message I missed during last release
    -added while loop to wait until client actually closes from crashing error dialog
    -Added ability to auto authenticate via launcher.
    -Script can be started from three separate points now and will understand what you intended
    --Prior to launching launcher
    --After launching launcher
    --At screen with start menu
    -Will now exit game and restart when encountering red NA/EU error instead of going back and clicking start again.  --needs testing, not too many errors when incorporating this
    -When game encounters an error that forces it to close, game should now restart, reauthenticate and continue trying to login.  --needs testing, I didn't have many errors to work with but in theory this should work.
    -Changed pre-existing color codes and pixel coordinates for lower resolutions to fix compatability with new version of script.
    -Added and updated many comments through out entire script

-Script can now retry though "Unable to update the Group NA/EU character list."
    -Fixed case of SendKeepActive so it actually works
    -Set pixel color variation from 3 to 0 which will now require the exact color specified for higher accuracy when detecting what to do next.

-Added separate settings file
    -Updated directions file
    -Added Changelog
    -Added support for the following resolutions:
    --1280x800
    --1280x1024
    --1366x768
    --1680x1050

-Switched back to clicking method from numpad0
    -Picked new error check pixel color and id pixel coordinate to resolve hanging issues
    -added variable for resolution in order to automatically determine location of status box
    -removed delays

-Random fail testing, was not released

-Added Blocked Mouse input for higher reliability
    -increased number of numpad0 sending

-added delays to try and resolve hanging issues

-changed error checking methods

**1.2 and lower
    -private releases, did not keep track of version changes.
    Last edited by turbobee; 09-03-2013 at 07:44 AM.

FinalBruteLogin
    me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhh

people can use autohotkey and a script to spam numpad 0 is quite a few threads sitting around the net to set autohotkey up for this, else if your keyboard can use macros can use those instead

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if you spam numpad 0 it will work until you get into queue. It will hit the cancel button on the queue the same way it hits OK. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't tested this yet. I only recently found out about numpad 0 and added it in my script to make it more efficient and to fix an intermittent bug with clicking.

joshuadaymon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must be doing somthing wrong..

resolution is set correctly..

start script start launcher click play wait until start screen then nadda
    tried compiling it to exe and running as admin nadda.

says its running though... when i push f1

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joshuadaymon View Post
    must be doing somthing wrong..

resolution is set correctly..

start script start launcher click play wait until start screen then nadda
    tried compiling it to exe and running as admin nadda.

says its running though... when i push f1
    What resolution and version are you running? Is your FFXIV client running in borderless window full screen? Try downloading the latest version for your resolution if you haven't already. I've made some changes since my initial upload.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FinalBruteLogin - 1920x1080p - Ver 1.3.zip

Resoultions i tried was fullscreen and border less window

had to restart after autoit install it satrted working but abruptly stops after about 5 times.. think it gets ahead of itself maybe idk.
    Last edited by joshuadaymon; 08-29-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FinalBruteLogin - 1920x1080p - Ver 1.3.zip

Resoultions i tried was fullscreen and border less window

had to restart after autoit install it satrted working but abruptly stops after about 5 times.. think it gets ahead of itself maybe idk.

upon pushing 0 once or twice it resumes.... i dont lag or hang at all..

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    upon pushing 0 once or twice it resumes.... i dont lag or hang at all..
    That's interesting. So it will go through about 5 cycles and suddenly just stops? I'm assuming it just hits error 1017 at the end of a cycle and after 5 cycles it stops. Going off of what you said I made some changes to this test version, I'm not sure how they will work for you but basically it adds a little delay before sending key presses. Let me know how this works for you. It's not as fast as before but it will allow for things to load. Also just as a reminder do not touch your mouse while this is running. Moving the mouse can possibly cause issues with pixel detection.

Nurideen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    I think if you spam numpad 0 it will work until you get into queue. It will hit the cancel button on the queue the same way it hits OK. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't tested this yet. I only recently found out about numpad 0 and added it in my script to make it more efficient and to fix an intermittent bug with clicking.
    Using this since 2 days and works perfekt, u wont get kicked out of que... starting autoit 4 5 mins going to smoke when i come back iam online

Much easier then an script i only changed my prospekt makro from wow from key 1 to

While 1
    Send("{NUMPAD0}")
    Sleep(1000)
    WEnd

gg no download if you have autoit

Tachiean's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to make it attached to the FF Game so you can alt tab and do something els will you wait?

mjjl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey turbobee thank you so much for making this. The server I am on can take up to 20 minutes to sometimes log in, so this script is the best!
    When I used your 1.3 1080p version I also got the hang on the error 1017 after a few cycles, so I swapped and tried your delay testing version you put up couple hours ago and I still get the error 1017 hang, however it pretty rare compared to before.
    Overall thanks for the script and keep up the good work!

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this, Is there anyway you can make it not cancel out the queue window when it pops up?

leajbsg1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope you are successful.

turbobee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nurideen View Post
    Using this since 2 days and works perfekt, u wont get kicked out of que... starting autoit 4 5 mins going to smoke when i come back iam online

Much easier then an script i only changed my prospekt makro from wow from key 1 to

While 1
    Send("{NUMPAD0}")
    Sleep(1000)
    WEnd

gg no download if you have autoit
    I haven't actually tried the method described above so I can't comment on it, however if it is working for you and others then I say go for it. I built my script originally based on clicks before I found out about sending numpad0 instead.

Originally Posted by Tachiean View Post
    Is there a way to make it attached to the FF Game so you can alt tab and do something els will you wait?
    Unless you run in a virtual machine I do not know of a way to do this with autoit. I believe the only way to do this is with memory injection which I do not possess the skills at this time to create something like that.

Originally Posted by mjjl View Post
    Hey turbobee thank you so much for making this. The server I am on can take up to 20 minutes to sometimes log in, so this script is the best!
    When I used your 1.3 1080p version I also got the hang on the error 1017 after a few cycles, so I swapped and tried your delay testing version you put up couple hours ago and I still get the error 1017 hang, however it pretty rare compared to before.
    Overall thanks for the script and keep up the good work!
    No problem, thank you for the kind words! I uploaded another version as I too just experienced that intermittent hang I've been hearing about. I haven't seen it yet but it seems to be even more rare with the latest testing release. Check it out next time you intend to use the script.

Originally Posted by leetdemon View Post
    Thanks for this, Is there anyway you can make it not cancel out the queue window when it pops up?
    This is the first I've heard of this. Was this reply intended for my script or for Nurideen's snippet of code? If it was mine, how often does this happen?

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by turbobee View Post
    I haven't actually tried the method described above so I can't comment on it, however if it is working for you and others then I say go for it. I built my script originally based on clicks before I found out about sending numpad0 instead.

Unless you run in a virtual machine I do not know of a way to do this with autoit. I believe the only way to do this is with memory injection which I do not possess the skills at this time to create something like that.

No problem, thank you for the kind words! I uploaded another version as I too just experienced that intermittent hang I've been hearing about. I haven't seen it yet but it seems to be even more rare with the latest testing release. Check it out next time you intend to use the script.

This is the first I've heard of this. Was this reply intended for my script or for Nurideen's snippet of code? If it was mine, how often does this happen?

Your script unfortunately sorry should have been more clear, and its happening pretty much every time the queue window pops up it cancels it and starts the process over again also having issues with it just sitting idle doing nothing. I am at the 1920x1080 ive tried fullscreen,windowed and windowed borderless.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast