WTS Hearthstone Beta Key (US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PJ728's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Hearthstone Beta Key (US)

I am selling a Hearthstone beta key. i've seen them go as high as 300 but taking the highest offer. PayPal only.
    no scams! yes i got the email & code
    reply here or pm me

Welcome to the Hearthstone™: Heroes of Warcraft™ beta test for the Americas! We're thrilled to have you join us and we look forward to hearing your feedback, which will help us get the final touches in before the game is ready to launch!

Once you're up and running, you'll get the chance to play as a hero of legend from one of nine iconic Warcraft classes. Each hero draws from its own Warcrafty combination of spells and minions. Before you know it, you'll be ready to duel other beta participants, and compete for fun, glory, and the chance to win awesome new cards!

Note that as a beta tester for Hearthstone, you will also be using Battle.net's new desktop app, designed to improve the launcher experience for all Blizzard games. For more information about this app, check out our blog and FAQ.

Getting Started
    1. Log in to Battle.net account management using your Battle.net account
    2. Go to Games & Codes > Add a Game Key.
    3. Enter your game key - see the "Your Hearthstone Game Key" section below.
    4. Select Windows or Mac as your operating system. This will begin the combined Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft/Battle.net download and installation process.
    5. Once prompted, enter your Battle.net account name and password. The Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft installation process should continue automatically.
    6. Once installation is complete, press Play and enjoy!
    Your participation in the Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft beta test is dependent upon accepting the Battle.net End User License Agreement prior to installing the app.
    Last edited by PJ728; 08-28-2013 at 07:32 PM.

WTS Hearthstone Beta Key (US)
    PJ728's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold for 300$ sorry everyone else