Hearthstone beta key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NoGoN's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone beta key

Looking for a hearthstone beta key will pay $200 or if you play Dota 2 i have Dragonclaw + Timebreaker + Arcana Hair + Crystal Rift roshan Which comes out to be a total of $250 on steam market. Could even do a mixture of both like $150 + Dragonclaw which you can sell for $100 no problem = 250 total. You will have to provide a extreme amount of proof for me to go first basically the E-mail + our conversation on skype next to it and at that point ill gladly go first. A middleman will work perfectly fine also ill cover costs for one. Skype + Email - [email protected]
    Last edited by NoGoN; 08-28-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Hearthstone beta key
    NoGoN's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are looking for just Dota 2 items you will be going first. Theres no other way to go about that if we do a cash + Dota 2 item combo Cash will be first then the key handed over then ill give up the items. This is so everyone is covered and the payment will be Paypal Goods to make sure no scammers can get by. I am verified and in very good terms with Paypal