Battle net account with unique features menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

topkat's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle net account with unique features

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell a Battle.net account with several game accounts attached to it:

1. Digital Deluxe Mists of Pandaria

- this is the main account, with 3 90s, a horde druid and hunter on Anachronos EU and an alliance druid on Terenas EU. The horde druid is the main char, 513 ilevel.

- account has 16830 achievement points, 71 exalted reputations, 176 mounts, 338 pets, Swift Zulian Tiger and lots of other rare/unique stuff on it. 2k rated bg, rank 10 brawler's guild.

- the horde druid has all professions at 600, and pretty much every recipe existing in game (missing some jc patterns from the Dalaran vendor), two sets of gear pvp/pve.

- on the account, there is a lvl 85 mage, a level 85 paladin, a level 85 rogue, a level 85 deathknight, a level 85 warlock, a level 70 twink rogue with BiS gear (no glaives), and a level 60 twink hunter with BiS gear (all on Anachronos EU horde) and a 85 deathknight on Terenas EU horde.

- horde druid has Thunderfury (can't use it though) and Sulfuras, paladin has Thunderfury, twink hunter has a binding and the epic hammer, etc.

- most of the characters have maxed professions even though they're not 90 yet. Basically, you have every profession in game at least at 500.

- i have a bank level 6 with 6 tabs full of materials and about 6k gold.

2. Cataclysm Standard Edition

- this account only has a level 85 druid on it.

3. Battle Chest Standard Edition

- various lowbies

4. Battle Chest Standard Edition

- various lowbies.

5. Starcraft and expansion

6. Warcraft III and expansion

7. Diablo II and expansion

If you want to need specific info about anything, you'll need to ask, there are so many things to say about this account. Unique owner, can provide every info needed. I wont link all the other chars' armory so I won't bloat the post, don't hesitate to ask for info.

The price i'm looking for is 300$ payable via PayPal. It's cheap because I'm done with the game.

Thank you.

PS. link for the alliance druid armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/topkat/advanced

Battle net account with unique features