2 very good Molten WoW accounts, fair deal - With or without middleman menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AndrewPadilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 very good Molten WoW accounts, fair deal - With or without middleman

Hello . As the title suggests , I am looking to sell my two Molten wow accounts . The reason to do so is that world of warcraft does not attract me anymore , and I am real tired of private servers . Should I ever start playing this game again , I will move to retail . I am now going to describe them a little , and add some screenshots as well

1. Full wrathful with best in slot gear mage on Lordaeron
    - It has 2400 exp in 2`s and 2100 in 3`s . That can be checked from the character statistics .
    - It has the best items in the game , you could get r1 with it.
    - It has a few pve items in the bags that could be used for arenas as well
    - It has bauble of true blood in the bags for duels , bgs , etc.
    - It has a few fancy mounts , like the swift spectral tiger , big love rocket , etc.
    - The account is premium
    - Price : Price dropped to 40 USD ( original price 50 - 60 USD )

2. 4/5 wrathful discipline priest , on Lordaeron
    - It has 2,2k exp in 2`s .
    - It has both spirit and haste off sets
    - It can be used for both discipline and shadow .
    - The account also has a level 80 druid , but lowly geared
    - The account is premium
    - Price : Price dropped to 25 USD ( original price 30 USD )

I am also going to add some gold to both of them , around 10-20k , so you can change the gems / enchants , etc if you feel the need.

The transaction is done using PAYPAL . Prices are negociable .

If you want proof for the existance of these two characters and accounts or further information please send me a PM / add me on skype : elanith123pl
    If you are interested in buying please send me a PM / add me on skype : elanith123pl

I will NOT give away the account information first . Whether you believe this is a scam or not , it's your problem . I will not get rich from this . I ACCEPT and even support doing the trade via a middle-man .

** Note : I am not here to scam you , if you are afraid of being scammed and etc , don't PM / add on skype. I am looking for honest people , for a quick and fair deal .

** I do NOT want any chit chat on this thread . If you wish to say something , say something positive or nothing at all . Thanks for understanding.

2 very good Molten WoW accounts, fair deal - With or without middleman