[EU/US] Raid Boosts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    prommote1's Avatar Member prommoting accounts since 2008 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] Raid Boosts

Raid Boosts

Siege of Orgrimmar
    Lootrun 14/14 Flex
    Duration: Up to 1 week, raids 1 day
    Reward: All gear for your spec
    Price: €149 or $199
    X-Realm: YES
    Self-Play: YES
    Lootrun 14/14 NM
    Price: €299 or $399
    X-Realm: NO
    Self-Play: YES*
    Achievement run 14/14 HM
    Reward: Achievements + spare gear
    Price: €499 or $699
    Self-Play: NO
    Full Normal Gear 14/14
    Duration: 2-4 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Normal gear in all slots
    Price: €799 or $999
    Lootrun 14/14 HM
    Duration: Up to 1 week, raids 1-2 days
    Price: €599 or $849
    Full Heroic Gear 14/14
    Duration: 2-4 weeks, raids 1-2 days
    Reward: Heroic gear in all slots
    Price: €1299 or $1799
    Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider
    Duration: 2-3 weeks, raids 1-2 days
    Reward: Spawn of Galakras
    Price: €239 or $329

Throne of Thunder
    Lootrun 12/12 NM
    Price: €99 or $129
    Achievement run 13/13 HM
    Reward: Achievements + spare gear
    Price: €249 or $349
    Lootrun 13/13 HM
    Price: €199 or $269
    Full Heroic Gear 13/13
    Duration: 2-4 week, raids 1 day
    Reward: Heroic gear in all slots
    Price: €599 or $799
    Glory of the Thundering Raider
    Duration: up to 3 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Armored Skyscreamer
    Price: €239 or $349

Older Content
    Glory of the Pandarian Raider
    Duration: up to 3 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent
    Price: €189 or $259
    Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    Duration: up to 4 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Twilight Harbinger
    Price: €49 or $65
    Glory of the Firelands Raider
    Duration: up to 2 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Corrupted Fire Hawk
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
    Duration: up to 2 weeks, raids 1 day
    Reward: Drake of the East Wind
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10
    Duration: up to 1 week, raids 1 day
    Reward: Bloodbathed Frostblood Vanquisher
    Price: €39 or $55
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25
    Reward: Icebound Frostblood Vanquisher
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10
    Reward: Rusted Proto-Drake
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25
    Reward: Ironbound Proto-Drake

Notes
    • Siege of Orgrimmar requirements: completed Pandarian Legendary Questline, 530+ ilvl in PvE.
    • Throne of Thunder requirements: 495+ ilvl in PvE.
    • X-Realm stands for cross-realm. Services that are not done via cross-realm require a temporary transfer (unless you already are on the realm where the boost will be taking place, naturally).
    • Self-Play, even if possible, is often off-limits for tanks and healers, and the amount of slots for personal presence is limited as well. Please contact our support if you want to be present in person.
    • Self-Play for Heroic Throne of Thunder comes with a 60% extra fee.

About prommote.me
    prommote.me is a european boosting service based in Russia. Previously known as the founded in 2011 gvino.ru, we were the first and one of the largest boosting services in Russia, and now we have moved to the european market. We work with the best Russian guilds and have a personal approach to every our customer.

Contact us

Feedback

Originally Posted by Hephest View Post
    I bought tier 15 lootrun nm , simply just perfect. Fast and smooth. All in all , really good service.
    Originally Posted by alxander1200 View Post
    best service i ever found in 8 years of playing wow

hello i am Alxander:
    all i wanna say is this service is the best i ever found in all my time while playing wow and i play it since the start of vanila lvl 60 and i always search for pve service + gold sellers + achivments and boosts
    here i found everything i search for all i can tell you is will never find a better service and very trust worthy
    i spended many many cash on this but its worth it everything i ask for i got it
    i had boughted all black market mounts even mimoron and invisiable and got them both and every mount in black market in 1 month long + many boost service and archioligy and some PVE service like raids and gear and mounts + some pvp service like arena rating and rbg rating even gladiators rating and every anything you ever have in mind thay can do it with a agreement between you and one of the officers
    this is a small example about what i meen ( i boughted the sword zinkroth destroyer of the world + the mount from archilougy ) and a service like this you will not find it in every wepsite you will search online )
    and i know what i am talking i am someone who have money and i spended alot in wepsite like offgamers + some others for years no wepsite ever gived me a service like this thats why its like a dream come true )

Last thing . if you want to buy anything for wow pvp-pve-mount-achivment-glory ( you will be the biggiest idiot if you dont choise this place to do your service )
    if you have money and want to spend it on somthing worth it do it here and you wont regret it
    Originally Posted by tantemoo View Post
    They did tier16 normal lootrun on my char, fast kills a very professional raid group and good service.
    Originally Posted by Melvin1999 View Post
    They did tier 16 normal 25 man run lootrun for my priest. Everything went smooth and nice. very fast kills, NICE raiding group that know's what they are doing. Great service to
    Originally Posted by alxander1200 View Post

hello i am Alxander:
    all i wanna say is this service is the best i ever found in all my time while playing wow and i play it since the start of vanila lvl 60 and i always search for pve service + gold sellers + achivments and boosts
    here i found everything i search for all i can tell you is will never find a better service and very trust worthy
    i had boughted all black market mounts even mimoron and invisiable and got them both and every mount in black market in 1 month long + many boost service and archioligy and some PVE service like raids and gear and mounts + some pvp service like arena rating and rbg rating even gladiators rating and every anything you ever have in mind thay can do it with a agreement between you and one of the officers
    this is a small example about what i meen ( i boughted the sword zinkroth destroyer of the world + the mount from archilougy ) and a service like this you will not find it in every wepsite you will search online )
    and i know what i am talking i am someone who have money and i spended alot in wepsite like offgamers + some others for years no wepsite ever gived me a service like this thats why its like a dream come true )

Last thing . if you want to buy anything for wow pvp-pve-mount-achivment-glory ( you will be the biggiest idiot if you dont choise this place to do your service )
    if you have money and want to spend it on somthing worth it do it here and you wont regret it
    They did tier16 normal lootrun on my char, fast kills a very professional raid group and good service.
    They did tier 16 normal 25 man run lootrun for my priest. Everything went smooth and nice. very fast kills, NICE raiding group that know's what they are doing. Great service to
    Originally Posted by Fluffytango123 View Post
    I have never brought a service before, so i was extremely weary and nervous. I was for no reason, they got what i wanted done (garrosh boost), for a extremely reasonable price. they keep you up to date on their progress, and are very friendly. 100% trustworthy, will be sure to be back for more.
    Originally Posted by yukyshima View Post
    i bought a very best service that what i want and im very grateful for that
    look forward for the future for more of u service
    Originally Posted by xlHlx View Post
    I bought T15 heroic run from them. It was done in less than 3 Hours AND I got a feat of strength. This is BY FAR the best service you can imagine. Their support is one of the best if not THE best you will ever encounter. Their boosts are very well priced and you really get what you pay for. 12/10
    Originally Posted by TeemoTheScout View Post
    I bought a Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 Normal Boost with Selfplay and English Guide for tactics so I can use them in my own raids...

Extremely friendly, will be buying another boost very shortly! (ToT Glory), got loads of nice items and the guide was very friendly. Professional players too
    Originally Posted by Milchm4nn View Post
    I bought 2 weapons for my warrior from this guys. They are working with world top guilds and do the raids in a professional environment. They stream the raids, so you can check the progress everytime. They accompanied me through the whole order.
    Got both weapons with 2 ids and this was not the last order. I highly recommend prommote.me
    Last edited by prommote1; 02-17-2014 at 05:43 AM.

[EU/US] Raid Boosts
    Ninjaturtle's Avatar Banned Trade Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought tier 15 lootrun nm , simply just perfect. Fast and smooth. All in all , really good service.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to serve you! Come again in 5.4

alxander1200's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello i am Alxander:

froci's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 instant message under your post and it's not you right? Lol i know this russian community, Russian guys much of them are scammers Beware!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by froci View Post
    1 instant message under your post and it's not you right? Lol i know this russian community, Russian guys much of them are scammers Beware!
    Yes, it's not ours, administration can verify this easily. After making threads we asked several clients to leave us feedback for services here. It's something unusual enough to call people scammers for no reason? Please pay attention to what you say.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This cooldown is your last chance to get feats of strength from Lei-Shen and Ra-Den! 2 raids remaining this week for getting these achievements and heroic loot from ToT!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normal SoO boosts are now available in Europe! USA coming in several weeks. Be among the first to get 14\14 + Garrosh mount and raid loot!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garrosh normal kill for the mount and title is available today! Still have 2 slots ready! Contact via support service on our site or PM for details.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now SoO 14\14 normal lootruns (ALL gear goes to client for his spec, even warforged!) are available in Europe on weekly basis for 349 euros only! 2 slots are remaining for coming Wednesday!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now offering complete SoO normal gear package for 699 euros! Boost your character to 560+ ilvl in a matter of 2-3 weels!

tantemoo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for choosing us! Come again

Melvin1999's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tier 16 run service

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    195 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback, come again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast