MOLTEN WOW accounts - serious people menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

K1l3rL0oP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MOLTEN WOW accounts - serious people

I am selling my Molten-Wow accounts! I recently moved to blizzard, so i wont be needing them anymore. I have WOTLK fully buffed up chars, and a nice geared rogue on cata. I will provide armory links below. All the accounts are premium, some of them have 10 to 20 donation points and a lot of vote points. The WOTLK accounts shre over 60k gold and i think that the cata one has 50k. IF you are interested pm me, i need people with serious intentions without any scamming effords and other fraud tactics!

It would seem that the armory is not working again, but if you are interested there are

1x 85 rogue hc dagger and full epic pvp/pve gear
    1x 80 rogue end game hc daggers, full ICC pve set with all epic pve items, and full end pvp set(hc trinks)
    1x80 warrior - hc 2h axe with hc trinkets full pvp and partly pve gear (epic)
    1x 80 mage - full pvp gear, partly pve gear (hc trink)
    Alot of twinks and twink items before they got removed

Please if you are interested respond back @ [email protected] for more and further information.

MOLTEN WOW accounts - serious people
    maddogv1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any on lordaeron?