Alani mount - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent EU - Alliance / Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

acko2013's Avatar Banned TCG seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alani mount - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent EU - Alliance / Horde

Hello OwnedCore,

I am here to offer you one of the most amazing mounts in MoP - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. This mount is same as Time-Lost Proto Drake or Poseidus. This mount drops from rare elite "Alani" which flies around the Vale of the Eternal Blossoms. The only way how to kill this rare is to use item called Sky Crystal which will allow you to remove the Cloud Protection of Alani and the mount will be yours. Let me add the fact that the only way how to get the Sky Crystal is to combine 10x Skyshards ( each with drop chance less than 0,1% !!!). So it can it save a months of farming it on your own. Although it is a BoP, it can be traded in a party to a party member who were eligible to loot it, so you do not have to worry, that you will not get the loot ( I will give you the Master Looter permissions ). It can be killed in cross-realm zone, so you do not have to worry about it!

Payment:
    via Paypal or Skrill

Availability:
    only EU servers,
    for Alliance or Horde
    pieces in stock: 2

Price:
    24.99 EURO

or
    pm me here

Alani mount - Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent EU - Alliance / Horde
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Still Available

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update! One sold!

in stock: 1

kiwi13007's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R