Hiring World of Warcraft Gold Farmers - EU/US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gold94's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiring World of Warcraft Gold Farmers - EU/US

Evening/Morning,

After a few months considering what route to take, I've come up with the idea of setting up a small but profitable gold farming team. This will start of small, with 1-2 gold farmers working one on a full-time period and the other a part-time period, until business picks up and then both will be working on a full-time period. The gold farming, can either be done using a bot (of the farmers choice) or hand farmed, the choice is down the farmers.

Each week, the gold farmers will be set certain targets to hit. The targets must be hit, any gold over the target for that week will be for that gold farmer to use to his liking - these targets must be hit at all times, otherwise the farmer could and will be replaced.

I will provide the following -

A world of warcraft account EU/US, with suitable subscription on
    Payment in full, to which ever currency the farmer requires
    Stable and Fun environment to work in
    Guidance

I will require the following -

Someone who is reliable and hard-working
    A person who wants to not hit, but smash their targets and in-turn will see the benefits/gain from doing so
    Good communication
    Experienced in gold farming, and working under pressure

The account provided for the full-time gold farmer, will have high levels on (a character will need to be levelled to 90) - the part-time gold farmer, will be provided with a low level account which would be required to be levelled to 90 within a 2 week period.

Farming will take place on both EU/US servers, the price the farmer will be paid will be decided depending on server/realm demand for the gold. But discussions, between me and the chosen gold farmer will take place, to work out the fairest/best pay for the farmer.

Application :

Name -
    Age -
    Location -
    Experience with Gold Farming -
    Part-time/Full-time -
    Email or Skype -

Contact Information

Email -

Skype -
    Gold.T94

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS