Hearthstone beta key [only one aviable] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Melkiz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone beta key [only one aviable]

Hello,

I have decided to sell my hearthstone beta key.I have only one key for sale.

Conditions -

Payment has to be made upfront,
    If you pay with moneybookers its 20% discount from the original price we agreed on,
    If you do not have moneybookers and can only process payment with paypal, i will figure something out,
    I will not add your skype, you add me and then PM me so i can make sure its you,

Price -

I will deal the beta key to the highest bidder.No bids below 50$ will be looked into.You can and its highly recommended that you add me on skype and make a bid there AND here.Im looking to sell the key very fast, so its almost first come-first get.

Contact method -

Skype - more.pb

Thank you,

Melkiz.

Hearthstone beta key [only one aviable]
    viruz877's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Melkiz View Post
    Hello,

I have decided to sell my hearthstone beta key.I have only one key for sale.

Conditions -

Payment has to be made upfront,
    If you pay with moneybookers its 20% discount from the original price we agreed on,
    If you do not have moneybookers and can only process payment with paypal, i will figure something out,
    I will not add your skype, you add me and then PM me so i can make sure its you,

Price -

I will deal the beta key to the highest bidder.No bids below 50$ will be looked into.You can and its highly recommended that you add me on skype and make a bid there AND here.Im looking to sell the key very fast, so its almost first come-first get.

Contact method -

Skype - more.pb

Thank you,

Melkiz.
    Added you on skype. Interested in the hearthstone beta key.

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought this guy were for real-.- but he was a scammer!!!!!!

kevinhill92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Devanh View Post
    Thought this guy were for real-.- but he was a scammer!!!!!!
    Why do you say that? What happened?

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basicly we did a deal over moneybookers / skrill for the 20% discount, I shared my screen over skype with him, and ofcourse his "mic" didnt work, I payed him 80 dollars, after that he wrote: "[10:05:52 PM] MORE: ya have to tell every1 its sold
    [10:05:54 PM] MORE: like 12 ppl " While he wrote that the skype discussion were still going on, then his "net" went off (Well he were still on skype but my messages didnt went through) I kept on trying added him on another skype acc of mine, he accepted and wrote hey, I said "why did you scam me" no respond and next message I wrote didnt come through either as in if he is offline, up to you but he is a scammer.