We need a priest for rank 1 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a priest for rank 1

So as the title says we are really in need of a priest for a rank 1 carry. We have one spot open that we can get you rank 1.

Contact me on Skype for more information - Darkcore932

What does rank 1 give you?
    You will get the PERMANENT title "tyrannical gladiator" and join the top .01% of players who have gotten rank 1. You will get this seasons Gladiator mount. You will gain access to the 2500+ Tyrannical Gladiator Tabard/Tyrannical Gladiator Greatcloak, and you will gain access to all the 2200+ weapon enchants.

What will the New Gladiator Mount look like?
    Nobody knows at this point, but we are guessing it will be one of the following models in this link
    https://i.imgur.com/gQ5OOhK.png

Is this a scam?
    I know this will be a question and want to address it head on. No this is not a scam. I am a site donator, epicnpc.com ID verified, paypal verified, and masked crusader a verified professional seller. I can show you screen shots of our current rank 1 teams mmr if you would like proof, I will even go as far as to give you my personal cell phone number so that you can contact me if you have any questions or concerns via phone.

Do you win trade?
    No every single game on your account will be played 100% legitimate. We do not win trade games.

Pricing?
    $850

What happens if you do not get rank 1?
    If you do not get rank 1 we will refund you $550 since you will still be getting gladiator which is $300.

Do you do payment plans?
    The only payment plan we can do at this point is that you pay $400 up front, but if you do not pay the last $450 by the last day of the season you will be kicked off the team. The last day of the season is coming up on August 27th...which means the last day you would have to pay is August 26th.

We need a priest for rank 1