WoW Private Servers Services  (leveling , professions or anyting in mind) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ify9000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Private Servers Services (leveling , professions or anyting in mind)

Hello people . I offer my services in any server in versions 1.12.1 2.4.3 or 4.3.4 . Might get on 3.4.3 also , if there are people that want on that version .(don't know if people still play it)
    I work alone so the speed of service might not be the best , but because of that it will be cheap .And yes i'm sure it might take a bit longer , but comparing to powerleveling it might be even twice the cheaper and still might take the same time . The leveling will be faster or slower depending on the server and how much the quests and zones work , so if you are on a heavy not working server still might take a bit more time . Partial refund for extending over the time .
    I can do leveling and profesions , but if you have something else in mind we can always talk about it . Like heroics , Honor or anything .
    You can always talk with me to check out the cost or even if you want to negotiate .
    I wont scam anyone , because i'm trying to make work for myself and i want to make a name for myself. I encourage you to leave your positive or negative reply .
    So if you are interested you can contact me on skype : WarcraftLevelUp and talk with me . Rarely will check here , but still will redirect you to skype , so you can go there directly .
    Have fun and a nice day .

WoW Private Servers Services  (leveling , professions or anyting in mind)