Infinity wars tcg account with lot of cards menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Infinity wars tcg account with lot of cards

Hello

I have Infinity Wars digital TCG account for sell. Game is currently in early Closed Beta (but is not hard to get it - so you can play with friends etc..).

Account features:

- leveled (when they introduce levels rewards you'll get lot of rewards retroactively)
    - around 1255 cards unlocked (bought mostly with real money)
    871 commons
    309 uncommons
    61 rares
    11 epics
    3 legendaries
    - i can provide full cards list if you are rly interested.
    - lot of cards from newest 'Rise' Exp Pack (i think 200+ is from Rise)
    - lot of cards have silver animated borders - they are beta cards and preordered Rise cards (100+ at least)

There will be no wipe after beta so all this account have earned (and will earn in future) is earned forever.

I think 75€/100$ will be fair price for this amount of cards (you will get maybe 100-150 cards max for free when you create account and later from quests - ofc zero rares etc...) and one booster (15 cards) is a little more than 2$ (2,1 or smth) so 100$ is MAX 50 boosters = 750 cards and you have a lot more unlocked on this account already. So i think its more than fair price. You'll definitely not get better deal ingame.
    And i dont even mention silver bordered cards that will be not obtainable anymore soon and in some time will be worth a lot (they go at least two normals for one silver atm).

I accept only PayPal 'family and firends' as a payment option, im PayPal verified myself.
    If you have any questions or offers email me: [email protected] or even better Skype me: kabraxismc
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 08-18-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Infinity wars tcg account with lot of cards
    Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This acc is SOLD.