Quick and Safe Gold on Kazzak-EU Horde! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pharmiee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick and Safe Gold on Kazzak-EU Horde!

Hello there,

I've recently stocked up gold on Kazzak-EU Horde and would like to get rid of it as soon as possible. I've got 300k to sell for 0.65€/1k (195 EURO). Gold is legit, everything farmed 100% by myself. I am available for contact pretty much any time of the day (EU), for further information/contact please add me on Skype: Quein922.

Payment method is either Western Union or normal Bank Transfer.

If you don't agree to these methods of payment don't bother adding me on Skype, I've already got scammed once on Paypal, would prefer to avoid it this time.

Money comes first, I won't accept any offer of trading gold before receiving a full amount of payment beforehand. You will get the whole amount AFTER I receive money.

No, I am not a scammer, I am disgusted by the idea of stealing something from people alone.

Gold has been succesfully sold, will update/bump when I get more.
    Last edited by Pharmiee; 01-27-2014 at 06:01 AM.

Quick and Safe Gold on Kazzak-EU Horde!
    Fell0wShip3eris's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "stealing something from people alone" but with a company you would?

Pharmiee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fell0wShip3eris View Post
    "stealing something from people alone" but with a company you would?
    First of all, I would prefer if you didn't post here unless you'd like to make a deal, secondly:

I think you misunderstood the meaning of this sentence - "alone" aka "that idea itself" makes me feel disgusted. And please, don't use word "company", I'd say something about those people from east but I don't want to get myself banned. I literally had real life issues with paypal (still do) because some people have no scruples stealing cash 24/7 by just clicking a dispute.
    Last edited by Pharmiee; 01-26-2014 at 03:56 PM.