Buying Gold From All Servers US!!! Competitive Prices! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ak2010's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying Gold From All Servers US!!! Competitive Prices!

Hey, I have decided to go into the gold buying business. New to this and want to see how it goes. I plan to get a review page from the owned core website. This will be the place where people can communicate their feedback on how great of a person I am in regard's to buying gold at competitive prices.

Looking for a quick sell and making a nice profit then contact me! I buy gold from all servers as demand is needed. Send me a personal message with the amount of gold and price through owned core and ill give you price then possibly trade if the transaction is liked. I plan to give great prices to everyone! Would appreciate feedback at the end of the day!

For those new to selling currency, then hit me up and we can start a full time partnership. Looking for steady supply which means better prices!

I have been on the forums for ages but never took advantage of this, as I do have demand for gold and I cant farm the supply I need more outside guys to sell me the gold!!

This service will benefit all of us and guaranteed safe! As I am not located in China! Or any foreign market!

Hope to hear people reply! THNX!

Buying Gold From All Servers US!!! Competitive Prices!