Selling around 250k gold+ entire pet collection  (11 tcg pets + more) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dnw361988's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling around 250k gold+ entire pet collection (11 tcg pets + more)

I'll start off by saying i'm not an account dealer, Im a single account owner and looking to retire from WoW and looking to cash out and move on

the gold (around 250k) is on Lightning's Blade - Horde

The pet collection is available on ANY server, but I will not split it up, the entire collection goes to one home - no exceptions

Collection viewable here: Dnw3688's Pet Collection - WarcraftPets

I'm aware a chunk of those pets are the grey non cageable ones from pet battling, this deal will include everything it allows me to cage (11 tcg pets, darkmoon rabbit x2, darkmoon eye and lots more)

Also including the codes for 2x Tabard of Flame, 2 papa hummels pet biscuits, 1 paint bomb, and 1 sandbox tiger (seesaw vanity item)

I'm open to negotiating on both the gold and the pet collection, I have no set price in mind, and i'm aware I won't be getting full value, as most interested parties will be looking to resell probably -- let me know if you want to talk

Selling around 250k gold+ entire pet collection  (11 tcg pets + more)
    ResinMic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thegoldgoblins (add me on skype)