Selling Molten-WoW Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DaDud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Molten-WoW Account

Selling premium molten-wow account with characters mainly in cata. The account has 246 vote points, 7 coins and 55k gold.
    CATA - Realm Frostwolf:
    1. Mage(horde)
    -Has the "Duelist" title from the last season
    -480 engineering(nitro and gloves ench)
    -Full Ruthless(382 ilvl); PvE - 376 ilvl with very good gear
    -Has very interesting transmog sets, currently wearing an absolution regalia set
    -Has many rare mounts, but most of them are obtainable from the vote shop

2. Warlock (horde)
    - Has Lieutenant-Commander title
    -Full Ruthless; PvE- 373 ilvl
    - Max Jelewcrafting and Mining
    -Has good sets of transmogs and few clothes which can't be obtained in the game, nor in the vote shop
    - Has many rare mounts, few of them can no longer be obtained in game/vote shop
    -Has many titles, mainly from wotlk
    -One of the few players with Dartol's Rod of Transformation - Item - World of Warcraft (can't be obtained from vote shop)

3. 39 twink hunter with full BiS, just mentioning him

Realm Neltharion: 80 mage, under developement, just mentioning him

WOTLK: Lordaeron realm - mage(alliance), Full wrathful with DFO; PvE - has a very good gear with 5,9k gs

If you don't like private servers, please ignore this thread. If you're a troll or a scammer - ignore this thread, don't test your luck. If you're interested, but afraid I will scam you - I no longer play in Molten-WoW, I am currently in an EU realm and subsribed for 1 year so I'm not really eager coming back in molten at all.
    For more info, screenshots etc, PM me or post in the thread.
    Last edited by DaDud; 09-08-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Selling Molten-WoW Account