Raf leveling service (you play your account) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ovenomojr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raf leveling service (you play your account)

Raf leveling service on any realm/faction (us/eu)
    Basically you pay 20 dollars and make a new account linked to your main account, and I will play the new account with or without skype and we will get you as many 80's as you pay for. When everything is done, you keep both accounts (you can even sell the second account and make your money back)
    I live in america and can play all day, I am open to chat while we level to pass the time.
    POWER LEVEL BY HAND

• 1-60 $22
      • 1-70 $35
      • 1-80 $45
      • 1-90 $60
      • 55-90 $40
      • 55-80 $30
      • 1-20 $8
      • 1-50 $18
      • 80-90 $30
      • 80-85 $12
      • 85-90 $15

20 dollars for the account is mandatory +
    20 dollars to me for 2 level 80's of your choice (the level 80 you level, and the level 80 i level for you on the new account)
    30 dollars to me for 4 level 80's of your choice (the level 80 you level, and the level 80 i level for you on the new account)x2
    40 dollars to me for 8 level 80's of your choice (the level 80 you level, and the level 80 i level for you on the new account)x3 + grand a levels
    50 dollars to me for every class level 80.

every 2 level 80 only takes one dedicated day to achieve with dungeon farming.
    we quest to level 15 together, then que dungeons as tank/ healer for instant ques or que as dps and quest in the off time

so in the end
    40 dollars for 2 80's (20 for the account, 20 to my Paypal)
    50 dollars for 4 80's (20 for the account, 30 to my Paypal)
    60 dollars for 5 80's (20 for the account, 40 to my Paypal)
    and 70 dollars for every class 80 (20 for the account, 50 to my Paypal)
    NOTE: this is after you pay me and the account, the prices listed above are out the door.
    ALL PAYMENTS TO ME WILL BE PRIOR TO LEVELING ANY CHARACTERS, ANY WITHDRAW OF FUNDS VIA PAYPAL AND I WILL STOP INSTANTANEOUSLY. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE OUT AS GIFTS ONLY.

YOU KEEP ALL GOLD, ITEMS, RARE FINDS, ANYTHING GIVEN TO ME OR YOU IS YOURS ENTIRELY

my name is Ryley.
    I CAN ALSO LEVEL GATHERING PROFESSIONS WITH A BOT FOR 5 DOLLARS PER PROFESSION USD.
    FOR THE FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS THAT PROMISE TO GIVE OWNEDCORE AN HONEST FEEDBACK WITH AN ORDER OF MORE THAN 4 TOONS I WILL LEVEL ANOTHER 2 80's WITH YOU FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE.
    Last edited by ovenomojr; 08-14-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: additional services

Raf leveling service (you play your account)
    ovenomojr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please note that this is a one man service done by hand, so one customer at a time will be all i can offer, you will be put in que from the order you first contacted me

norganon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added him on skype, 5mn later we were leveling away.
    (Fun leaving our first dungeon 5 levels higher ^^)

I'll update our progress.