WTS lvl 90 goblin shaman kazzak eu menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nushaqt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS lvl 90 goblin shaman kazzak eu

Hi folks, new to all this but looking to sell my battlenet account. Long story short, merged accounts with ex boyfriend long time ago ( he has no access passwords changed etc) I have continued to play on and off and have an active mop account with 1 lvl 90 shaman on kazzak pvp geared also a lvl 85 paladin and low lvl monk. Also some low lvl characters dotted on other servers. My ex's merged account has a few lvl 85's and some old old old lvl 60's from vanilla days. Titles include pvp titles up to champion, hand of adal, destroyers end etc have not seriously raided since tbc so none of the newer ones. Have the epic war wolf from rated bg's on the shaman and some attached to other characters and I think 1 or 2 in the bank (can send a screen shot) these were obtained through a bug when faction changing and I kept very quiet about it (till now)
    Never been into gold collecting so not much gear or gold to any significant value. Do have some tcg bits and bobs like the ogre pinata and sack of starfish Also have diablo and a starcraft wings of liberty accounts attached also. Unfortunately can not remember the secret answer - still trying to sort this out though, but can give you the email account the account is attached to, sadly you will also have a female name Please contact riabie on skype for more info and to discuss a reasonable price

WTS lvl 90 goblin shaman kazzak eu
    Nushaqt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked 2 vicious war wolves in bags One on shaman one on another character can't remember which!