MoP Account with High Warlord Mage / Hunter/ Warrior 90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FeenixArchangelService's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP Account with High Warlord Mage / Hunter/ Warrior 90

I am hereby quiting from retail world of warcraft after 7 years of playing.

My account contains :

- Level 90 Undead Mage
    - Level 90 Human Hunter
    - Level 90 Human Warrior
    - Level 85 Human Deathknight
    - Level 82 Orc Warlock

Horde characters are on one realm and Alliance characters also on the same realm.

Account has :
    - Ruby Panter
    - 7900 Achievement Points
    - 2 months gametime left

Level 90 Mage is a High Warlord and contains the title, has Engineering as only proffesion. Gear is Almost full Tyrannical. Has 280% flying.

Level 90 Hunter has 310% flying, Engineering & Mining but low, 310% flying and Also PvP gear Tyrannical & PvE gear with an item level around 500
    Level 90 Warrior is outdated and was being used as farmer character. Contains full proffesions in Jewelcrafting & Mining. Contains outdated PvP gear.

The alliance side does have alot of heirloom eqquipment, so if you ever want to level a new character, the heilrooms are there.

If you are interrested in an account which is Burning Crusade old then add me on skype : FeenixArchangelService.

Hope to see you soon!
    Last edited by FeenixArchangelService; 08-11-2013 at 02:29 PM.

MoP Account with High Warlord Mage / Hunter/ Warrior 90
    lordiak's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buyers be ware!

This dude is a scam for sure,added him on skype,asked for 6k,he said yes,then i wanted to get 1k to see if its legit and he refused,so obviously wanted to scam me for bigger amount,made stories about that he has 6 customers and he cant give me only 1k and such BS.... just be ware its 100 percent scam!