Selling WoW Services EnUs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brokengamezone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW Services EnUs

I'm currently selling secure World Of Warcraft Services!

Power leveling: 1-90 $70.00USD: The process will take up to 3 weeks to complete honor points will also be maxed once you're 90

Honor Max Service: $10.00USD Process can take up to 3-4 hours depending on winning status.

Raid/Dungeon Farming: $5/hour time starts when the character is in the dungeon and time freezes once out of the dungeon. (We will need any type of items you deemed necessary during purchase)

Profession farming (2) 1-600 $50.00USD we will level your professions and of course sell any materials that you have collected during farming on the AH (Unless stated otherwise) the process can take up to 1 week to complete Normally takes 2-3 days though.

I'm only 1 person so i can only take on so many clients at the same time please send me a PM if you wish to have one of the services and I'll reply ASAP (In the future if this works out good I'll get more people here to help take on more clients) I only accept paypal and can only power level on the EnUs servers

Any questions/concerns fell free to send me a tell If you fell the prices are out of your range fell free to make an offer
    Last edited by brokengamezone; 08-08-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Selling WoW Services EnUs