WTS 1 Blizzard Store Mount for Gold. Kilrog EU Server only. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hellix's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 1 Blizzard Store Mount for Gold. Kilrog EU Server only.

Selling 1 Blizzard Store Mount for Gold.
    Based on thrust I am willing to buy one blizzard store mount of your choice.
    This mount has to be chosen from the European Blizzard Store.
    I will gift this mount to you in exchange for ingame gold that will be traded to me on the Kilrog EU server.
    This is a limited one time offer since I do not want to spent more money.
    I will guarantee that this mount will not disappear if you keep your word and accept the conditions. This is not a scam.

The conditions are simpel:

If you can guarentee me you will pay me and do as you say and you will not report this and do not speak a word of this ingame I will not take any action in a form of a chargeback that will make the mount disappear and possibly get you banned.
    This trade is based on thrust, if you try to scam me you will regret it, if you won't you will enjoy your mount without any worries of getting in trouble for it.
    Based on the mount of your choice the price will be between 20k and 30k gold.
    If you are interested please send me a message or send me an e-mail to: [email protected]
    These words might sound a bit heavy to you but I want to emphasis this trade is based on 100% thrust and I want to avoid any confusion or scams.
    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Cheers,

Hellix

Select your mount here:
    Blizzard Store
    Last edited by Hellix; 08-08-2013 at 11:40 PM.

WTS 1 Blizzard Store Mount for Gold. Kilrog EU Server only.