Eu alliance power level! You play your character! 40 mins per level 80-90 85-90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Induce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eu alliance power level! You play your character! 40 mins per level 80-90 85-90

THIS ENTIRE BOOST IS DONE VIA MOBS, SO HAVING RESTED EXP WILL MAKE THIS PROCESS TWICE AS QUICK.
    NO ACCOUNT SHARING! YOU STAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT IN MY GROUP AND GO AFK!

Hi, you have to pay half upfront and half just before you ding 90.
    For individual levels you pay upfront.

The ingame gold is 45k for 85-90 and 90k for 80-90. Or 45 euros for 85-90 and 90 euros for 80-90.

If you wish to pay each level individually it will be 10k per level or 10 euros per level.
    Discounts can be worked out if you're partially done. i.e level 87 or level 83.

The boost will consist of you and 8 others. (This does not reduce exp gains).

If you have heirlooms please equip them.

You can also purchase a guild battle standard that increases exp gained by 15% for even quicker leveling!

ESTIMATED TIME IS 30 MINUTES PER LEVEL! FASTEST POSSIBLE LEVELING SPEEDS!**
    (depends on number of people using this area)

Please add Induce.ben for more info on skype!

CROSS REALM BOOSTS CAN BE DONE! HOWEVER I WOULD ONLY LIKE THE GOLD ON OUTLAND EU! LOOKING TO EXPAND TO HORDE SOON!

**With guild standard and rested exp

*EDIT* Only doing this at non-peak times from now on. I will not be doing this inbetween 1800-0000hrs server time as it's just too busy and kills the exp. - No matter what server it's done through.

***We'll need to schedule some time. Also make sure your character has been logged off for a moderate amount of time before we commence.

****Due to high demand, limited spots and many customers not having rested exp the way I do the boosts will be changing. (Unless you have already paid). Due to limited spots and many customers there will now be a sort of bidding process in order to be in the first slot. The minimum raise on the price will be 5% of the total price. (based off which package you choose). If you're not prepared to bid you'll just have to wait in line on a first come first serve basis. (Unless you bid in which case you'll be knocked to the front of the queue.) If you don't have rested exp I will do it in slots of 90minutes. I will the ask you to log off for 24 hours to re-commence at the same time the next day.

This service is best used with rested exp. Please do not be upset if you don't ding in 30minutes when you have no rested exp.

IF YOUR GUILD HAS A BATTLE STANDARD PLEASE BUY IT AND USE IT. IF YOU BUY IT I WILL KNOCK 1000G OFF YOUR PRICE TO COVER THE COST AND AS A LITTLE THANK YOU FOR SPEEDING THIS UP.

*NOTE* This is not fun for me, I'm doing this solely for the gold. I want customers who are willing to help out to speed it up as well. This is simply done by having some rested exp and a guild battle standard. You don't need to kill anything or move anywhere. Just have those two things. (You will need to re-plant the battle standard once every 15mins.) This is all about speed. The quicker it's done, the happier you are, the happier I am as well.

No refunds are available.

Just to give you some figures:

I kill ~80 mobs in 2minutes.

At 89 each mob gives you ~6.2k exp.

So you end up with ~496k per pull. That's already really good. Works out at 14m exp per hour.

However, if you have the battle standard you get about 570k per pull. That's about 17m exp per hour.

If you have the rested bonus and the standard you get 1.14m exp per pull.

You can see why I want the rested exp?

It works out as about 34.2m exp per hour at 89. However, you only need 22m exp to level. You do the maths.

The other reason that I don't want to do this at peak times is that it can cause 5 minute breaks inbetween each pull. Which realllyyyyyyyyyy slows it down. If I can make this pull with 30s intervals you've got it made in the shade.

With reseted exp+guild+Standard bonuses works out as about 6.5% of your level every 3mins.

With a good pull I can kill ~150 mobs effectively doubling this. However, i need cds for this and means I can only do that pull once every 5mins. ~2m exp per pull with bonuses. ~11% of your level.

Please have rested exp and be online at none peak hours so you can level quicker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DURIM#2410 is my battletag

Please contact me ASAP if you would like this service.

--- Sent out battletag invites where requested.

Good pulls will result in 15% of your level gained in 2 minutes with rested exp

GOLD IS ONLY ACCEPTED ON OUTLAND ALLIANCE EU!

I have feed back on the outland forums, just i figured I'd try and get some more customers by posting a thread here.

that is the link to see current feedback. Unfortunately with the shitty outland community alot of people don't comment back on this thread after I've boosted them.

I've done 8 boosts to date.
    Last edited by Induce; 08-08-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Eu alliance power level! You play your character! 40 mins per level 80-90 85-90
    Induce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump quickest way to level and you play your own character