Way to keep the blizz code method pets to STAY ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mashadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to keep the blizz code method pets to STAY !

as you might have noticed there was a few weeks ago a lot of posts about those codes from the blizz store where ppl found a method to get codes redeem them and keep them (no longer then a day tho) i have found a way to keep the PETS with this method, doesnt work with mounts or the head transmog items tho !!
    im willing to share this method to keep the pets with you in trade for the method itselfs i do not have the method myself somebody on my skype gave me the codes to try it out.
    also please be somebody who will not go and share this with everyone he see's because blizz WILL do everything to get those pets vanished again then..

so in short, u got the code method and want the method to keep the pets permanent, u wont share it with everyone (friends who keep this to themselfs may be ok, but rather keep it personally only)

if ur intrested add me on skype

my skype : [email protected]

(dont waste my time or pm or add me if u do not have the method for the codes please)

Way to keep the blizz code method pets to STAY !
    UNmergedwowacc's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller Premium
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    147 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude why did you just open the unauthorized claim on the payment you dealt with me last month? seriously you want to scam ?

Buying your US/EU WoW/Classic Gold Skype: oldschooltoons