Stream Viewers (Watching Now) / Channel Views / Publicity - Manager menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bbmax's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stream Viewers (Watching Now) / Channel Views / Publicity - Manager

Hello guys, I'm a former streamer, who just got married.
    We all know how hard it is to get 'famous' streaming.

I see so many low streamers with 1-4 viewers, with SO MUCH skill quality, being raped by Soddaclown 7k viewers, or reckful or swifty. (Not saying they suck, just saying that are many other unseen skilled players hidden by <5 stream viewers, that no one gives a sh1t).

People just ignores <10 viewers streamers - the main thought here is: "If you've low viewers, it's because you suck, and I won't see your stream"

I want to make the difference.

So I brought you some streaming packages (only for twitch TV):

- 50 (watching now) Stream viewers - 1 session (Max 4hours streaming) 10€

- 10.000 Channel Views - 25€

- Make your own Facebook-Twitch page, discovering thousands of WoW players in the facebook - via WoW facebook page - PM'ing 1000 people who liked WoW facebook page, make publicity to your twitch channel. Something like "Hello friend, do you play WoW? Check out my stream _____, I'm sorting a TCG loot pet every weekend! And make sure you 'like' my facebook page: _______, thank you so much!" - 40€

Bring your Stream right to the TOP, TODAY! 50 'fake' viewers will eventually bring you MORE viewers and more and more, if you're good, in 2 weeks you will have a stable stream viewers base, without needing my services!

This is it! I can give you a ~50 Stream viewers for a while for you to check if everything it's okay

Paypal only

Stream Viewers (Watching Now) / Channel Views / Publicity - Manager