Bsm pve raid boosting service, cheap tot(13/13hc)! (eu) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bsm pve raid boosting service, cheap tot(13/13hc)! (eu)

Currently have spots for 5.4 realm first siege of Orgrimar, interested in a realm first? Add!

Hey there! Bsm here again and today I've been glad to open availability to PVE raid boosting through the current content which is the Throne Of Thunder. The players who will be doing these carries have been top tier raiders for multiple years now and have huge amounts of experience boosting and competitively raiding within the top 50 of the world's best PVE guilds. You'll not only be receiving a boost, however will have the chance to play with some of the world's most experienced raiders who have dedicated a large amount of time and effort into producing one of the top world 50 guilds.

The services we offer:

11/13 Heroic Clear: 275 Euro

13/13 Heroic Clear: 420 Euro

Lei Shen Heroic + Ra-den: 175 Euro

We can also offer loot runs, weekly boost runs and also older raids, including full achievement runs, however they can be discussed upon adding, therefore if you have any interest in older boosts it's not a problem. Currently, this is only for the EU, however there are plans of it expanding to the US as well. We have some of the lowest prices on the market and provide a professional and fluid boosting service and as a seller of various services I always wish to provide the highest quality service to my customers.

If you have any further questions feel free to inbox me or Skype me and as I said, we're always able to take other requests.

Contact Details:
    Skype - Bsmunban
    Or Inbox!
    Last edited by Bsmunban; 08-24-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Bsm pve raid boosting service, cheap tot(13/13hc)! (eu)
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am 8/12 at my save. price for getting me 12/12? normal eu

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not currently boosting normal.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html