Arena pilots to 2200 in 3s to most classes! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Warzonetwo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena pilots to 2200 in 3s to most classes!

Hi, I am a multi-classer, multi-2400+ this season on Bloodlust BG (Tichondrius). I am selling 2200 pilots in 3s for either in-game gold on Tichondrius Horde, or for money via Paypal. My pilots have a 100% success rate (7 total so far) and are done with only the best players in 2 hours or less. Full Tyrannical IS required on the toon you wish to have piloted, and the proper gear is as well (for example, don't try to buy a pilot for a rsham in ele gear).

Prices are as a great deal, and more than half off any major carry website you can find. 2200 in 3s to any fully tyrannical geared player is only 100k in game, or $100 on PayPal. Although my price is negotiable, I'm pretty confident you can appreciate that price tag.

The payment is done half at 2k and the other half one game before your 2.2k. If payment isn't followed through in a timely manner and I suspect that I am being scammed, I may disband the team 1 game before 2200 or queue up again to tank it back to 2k rating. This way, the customer is able to feel safe about the money they are spending and also I know that I am not being scammed and you also are not.

All games are private streamed by me!

Carries can be done as fast as within the day of contact, or a week. The time depends on how long it takes us to find other characters on the realm you wish to be carried from. However, the most likely servers for this are Tichondrius, Kel'Thuzad, Darkspear, Illidain, Mal'Ganis, Korgath, etc. Basically, any high pop servers.

To contact me, add me on Skype @ Generictherogue or message me here. However, Skype is probably the best way to contact me. All you must do is leave a link to your characters armory and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Arena pilots to 2200 in 3s to most classes!