LoL Account EUW Silver V (cause of inactivity) + Cool skins & champs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Glenniosz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Account EUW Silver V (cause of inactivity) + Cool skins & champs

Dear ownedcore community,

I've played LoL for some time, but recently I got back into wow, that's why I want to sell my LoL account.
    It has the following champions:
    Ahri - Akali - Annie - Ashe - Diana - Elise - Ezrael - Fiddlesticks - Fizz - Garen - Jax - Jayce - Kassadin - Kayle - Kennen - Kha'zix - Lissandra - Lulu - Master yi - Nunu - Talon - Teemo - Tristana - Tryndamere - Twisted Fate - Vayne - Veigar - Volibear - Xerath - Zed

And it has the following skins:
    Foxfire Ahri - Silverfang Akali - Debonair Jayce - Shockblade Zed.

The account also has 4583 RP and 3421 IP.

You CANNOT try the account or something like that, I rather not get scammed
    About the price, we can discuss prices on skype and the best offer gets it ofcourse, I only accept VERIFIED paypal and you send the money as a gift.
    I can log on to the account, and add you as friend so you can inspect it's profile and proof it's mine.
    Payment will be made before account info is given as every other transaction on this site.
    Add me on skype for more info: Glenniosz
    Last edited by Glenniosz; 08-06-2013 at 10:03 AM.

LoL Account EUW Silver V (cause of inactivity) + Cool skins & champs