for Corrupted Ashbringer transmog. Have paladin t3, Arcanite Ripper, many more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Axl123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for Corrupted Ashbringer transmog. Have paladin t3, Arcanite Ripper, many more

Looking to get a Corrupted Ashbringer transmog on US alliance. If you don't have an Ashbringer and are still looking to get something I have, there are other mogs I'm interested in:

-Tier 3 sets: Dreadnaught, Faith, Redemption Chest (stupid black market )
    -Maul of the Redeemed Crusader (old naxx four horsemen drop) and the Misplaced Servo-arm
    -Heroic or Normal Greatsword of Frozen Hells (Throne of Thunder shared boss loot drop)
    -ToC 25 heroic Alliance chest items: the red/silver two handed sword and the one handed spellblade.

I'm willing to trade a mostly full Paladin tier 3 cosmetic transmog, as well as some other items.

I have:
    - shoulders
    - belt (must be 70 as it's an exact lookalike: Lurker's Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft)
    - gloves
    - legs
    - boots

Here's a screenshot

The chest can be fixed with an Argent Crusade tabard and a suitable replacement which I can help you find!

Thanks in advance, and if you're interested skype me at Valdarkridge. I am on the Emberstorm battlegroup, in the US servers.

I also have some fairly neat transmog items:
    Arcanite Ripper
    The whole plate undead slayer set from pre-wrath event
    Chromatic Sword
    Lord Blackwood's Blade (Unique sword with black glow)
    Permafrost Cape
    Benediction/Anathema
    Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand
    Quel'Serrar (level 80 version)
    Quel'delar
    Jin'rokh
    Zin'rokh
    Many Naxx 10/25 items

Skype me and I'm sure we can come up with something!

I'm willing to run up to Cata 5 man content to get level 85 epics (378s) to mog over. But this is negotiable, just add my skype and we'll figure it out!

The only thing I can't do is pay real cash. I wish I could, but I'm kind of poor. Hopefully we can make a deal. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Axl123; 08-10-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Made a list

for Corrupted Ashbringer transmog. Have paladin t3, Arcanite Ripper, many more