Plat i all champs 163 skins triumphant ryze pax sivir tpa bundle come check it out menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Syndra's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plat i all champs 163 skins triumphant ryze pax sivir tpa bundle come check it out

Hi,
    I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has:
    2k+ normal wins
    1.2k RP 37k+ IP left
    163 SKINS!!!
    A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc
    And an extremely rare skin: Triumphant Ryze, which is only obtainable by winning one of the Riot sponsored tournaments.
    Also, the account is at like 50 points in plat 1 now and I'll be willing to boost it to Diamond with an extra like $100-200 and few days.
    It's my first time selling here but I can guarantee that I'm the original owner of this account and am willing to provide any proof any process to secure the trade.

Plat i all champs 163 skins triumphant ryze pax sivir tpa bundle come check it out