Corrupted Ashbringer transmog! (Alliance only) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fatalzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corrupted Ashbringer transmog! (Alliance only)

Hey everybody, I'm here to sell my Corrupted Ashbringer (2h sword) transmog to those would desire it on the Alliance. Always wished your DK had a Corrupted Ashbringer to display? Now’s your chance at the rarest weapon in the game.

I only accept Money Pak for our transactions. (These can usually be picked up at your local store/pharmacy )

Option 1) I will get you a purely cosmetic transmog. I.E. Go to Drak'Tharon keep and transmog Troll Butcherer for you and you can only have it for the look. The price for this is currently at $100. (negotiable)

Option 2) I will become your "Transmog Butler." Once a week I can get you the Corrupted Ashbringer on a weapon of your choosing. Of course, if it's Throne of Thunder or future raids that is not available to cross realm, I will have to be on your realm and transfer fees must be provided by the customer. The price will be listed at $1000. This is a firm price since you will get Corrupted Ashbringer once a week, for the remainder of your World of Warcraft career.

Post here before contacting me via skype: Coolnameplease

We're doing a sale on cosmetic transmogs and making them only $40 for the first 20 buyers who post!

For a limited time we'll sell cosmetic Corrupted Ashbringer transmogs at a reduced price to get some publicity out! Contact my skype and we can set up the time for you to get your transmog!

If you’re not interested in this, find the price too high, or think the sword is overrated, please do not post. Have fun in the game!
    Last edited by Fatalzx; 08-13-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Corrupted Ashbringer transmog! (Alliance only)
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $1000.are you for real? this aint easter

Fatalzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, considering the weapon is no longer available then yes. It's a rare skin as it is because most people who did get the weapon back then are either no longer playing, or possibly switched alts. You don't HAVE to buy the $1000 version, there's a $40 version for purely cosmetic and a conversation starter.

Frosty1989's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are crazy if you really think someone will pay 100$ (i wont even talk about 1000$) For a cosmetic EXPLOIT that blizz can remove when they want as they did with the Store Helms.

adamantium2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice, contacting. been waiting to see this available eventually.

Fatalzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frosty1989 View Post
    You are crazy if you really think someone will pay 100$ (i wont even talk about 1000$) For a cosmetic EXPLOIT that blizz can remove when they want as they did with the Store Helms.
    Well, Frosty, If they meant to get an exploit fixed, they'd have fixed it already. They have better things to do than remove little Corrupted Ashbringer transmogs. Namely the free transmog helms that they're actively selling in the store.

Axl123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited:

Worked with him over a few days, got my xmog with no hassles and no problems. Good guy, patient and reliable. Definitely recommend.
    Last edited by Axl123; 08-09-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Bladeisbest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still available?