Battlechest/Expansions MoP, Cata/Diablo/Unmerged Accs/Mounts/Mog Helms/Gold - CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hodagaib's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlechest/Expansions MoP, Cata/Diablo/Unmerged Accs/Mounts/Mog Helms/Gold - CHEAP!

Hey Ownedcore,

I sell World of Warcraft services and also Diablo games. Below is a list of what I sell...

• Battlechests
    • Diablo
    • MoP
    • Cata
    • WoW Expansions
    • Unmerged WoW Accounts (EU and US)
    • In-game Mounts & Pets
    • Transmog Helmets
    • Gold on Outland-EU Alliance

I may be able to sell other things. Add me on Skype (hodagaib) and ask me, I will check if it is possible. I always try to satisfy my customers.

My items are sold for gold, however I sell gold for euros I always try to make it as cheap as possible. Price is always negotiable and regular customers/reputable members always get discounts!!

Feel free to add me if you have any questions or want to buy. You can find me on Skype: hodagaib

Note: Due to a scam I will never be the one who trades first. You will be given the item you have purchased, after you have paid.

xoxo

Remember: This is against Blizzards policy and I do not take responsibility for bans. No refunds!

Battlechest/Expansions MoP, Cata/Diablo/Unmerged Accs/Mounts/Mog Helms/Gold - CHEAP!