Buying 575k on Tichondrius US menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ResinMic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying 575k on Tichondrius US

Buying 575k on Tich Alliance US

Deposit will be done via guild bank for safety reasons I don't wanna pay that and have my gold removed. I am paying $500 USD for this via paypal or western union.

I just got scammed out of $220 so don't expect me to drop payment ahead of the gold proof. Hopefully paypal refunds my money or Ill be opening a dispute on these forums.

If you have it horde side we can exchange it through the NAH but I won't be paying extra and you will have to make up the difference in NAH cut to balance out my 575k.

TheGoldGoblins (Skype)

Post before contacting or get ignored, I'm serious
    Last edited by ResinMic; 07-31-2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Fixed skype error

Buying 575k on Tichondrius US
    gfarmzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ResinMic scammed me when I tried to sell him 50k on Tichondrius. He had made many forum posts claiming to offer high prices for gold with a high purchase capacity in the hundreds of thousands. After talking extensively with him on Skype id: thegoldgoblins and his website Gold Goblins | If Your Not Capped ? WTF R U Doing?, I lost 50k gold and over 2 hours and gained nothing except a lot of evidence that I was scammed. This was a rude introduction in the very first transaction I initiated through Ownedcore. However, I have benefitted many times from the Ownedcore community in the form of knowledge, so allow me to contribute my experience dealing with this scammer to protect the community from his dishonesty in the future.

I'm posting links to screenshots of a conversation on his website's livechat where he made up a lot of BS trying to get me to give him more gold while he clearly admits to scamming me out of 50k already.

If any admin wants to see more evidence, I also have recordings of my skype conversation with him, and a screenshot of ingame gold delivery. By the way, if anyone knows how to report a website for fraudulent business practices, PM me.