Selling Molten WoW Account (Premium with very well known Characters) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Izedsimba's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Molten WoW Account (Premium with very well known Characters)

I am selling my Molten WoW account because I am a university student and I need to focus on my studies.

I have donated for so much gear, and my characters are in a very strong guild, and are very famous among the molten wow community. The characters are on Ragnaros (x20) and are all PVE setup.

Omgitssimba: Hunter - 6.3k gs full PvE. Has Kingslayer ICC 10n and 25n. Highest DPS in my guild and very famous for my DPS among others too (reached 42k dps on Lady and DB in icc 25)

Dfqitssimba: Druid tank - 6.3k gs Full PvE with the best gear for it. I have so much OS gear (as in boomkin/healer) that are in my bank and my bags.

Wtfitssimba: Shaman healer - 6.3k gs Full PvE. Also on top of the chart.

Shltitssimba: Fire Mage - 6.3k gs Full PvE: with one of the highest dps on server.

As mentioned, I have donated for most of my gear because I had very little time to play the game, but I have reached a point where I, unfortunately, need to stop and focus on my studies.

I am willing to sell the account for $400. (I have spent almost $600 worth of gear on the account).

Please contact if you are interested and serious about it.

Much appreciated.

Selling Molten WoW Account (Premium with very well known Characters)