For sale lvl 90 human female preist lvl 90 human paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Riddifire's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sale lvl 90 human female preist lvl 90 human paladin

I am selling one of my wow accounts both toons are in full pvp gear 476+ they have some lfr gear but i mostly pvp there is not alot of rare pets or mounts will put 100k gold on the account if the price is right contact me on skype my name is ridifire or richard nichuals

Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, ESA - Entertainment Software Association, VeRO, or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned characters. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment. According to the World of Warcraft EULA section 3.B:
    Last edited by Riddifire; 08-21-2013 at 11:14 PM.

For sale lvl 90 human female preist lvl 90 human paladin