0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] PvP Holy Priest

Why is Holy better when two players are equal skilled?

• [INSTANTS] Holy has more instant heals! -> Lesser innterupted, more peeling. No hardcasting for most times or at all.
    • [SYNERGY] Serenity works better with the PvP Set bonus as Penance (Serenity heals für 130k uncrit in Arena in combination with prayer of mending every 10 seconds and apply a 26k hot as well)
    • [HOTS] Holy has more Hots -> Due to the Mastery and the improved rendew you can Heal your Mates even while CC`d
    • [CC] has the same amount of CC but even a 3 sec. disorienting every 30 seconds
    • [DAMAGE] Holy does more damage (infact its a little damage dealer if well played) -> 90% lesser mana (as well as discipline) but 50% more dmg and a 10% holy fire reset chance.
    • [AOE] Holy has tremendous better AoE Heal capabilities: Circle of Healing (instant), is preaty cheap so you can implement it even in your single target rotation. Divine hymn (Your Tranquality that you can cast behind pillars if needed), a AoE Heal zone and your lightwell, that heals glyphed every member under 50% hp for extraordinary 28k per second.
    • [COOLDOWNS] Holy has more Oh-Shit Buttons: Holy has no Pain supression, or barrier - but it has void shift, divine hymn and guardian spirit, that increases healing done by 60% and safes your mate from dying.
    • [GROUP PLAY] Holy is the bether choice for RBG: With your AoE capabilities and your glyphed Spirit of Redemption you can heal 25 (!) seconds for free whatever you want. I think thats the most overpowered glyph in the game since you can time the rezz timer with your spirit so its like you never died. That makes you a unsoppable tank and group healer. in 25 Seconds your team has more than enough time to react.
    • [HARD CAST] Holy has better hardcast capabilities. With the flash heal, flash heal, greater heal, combination you get more heal hardcastet than discipline and you get 20% of the heal as hot on top.

Everyone says holy needs more mana - well i use mindbender on cooldown and its realy no problem. The damage you lose you get back by your damage buffs.

Downsides? Well you have no inner Focus and Pansup - but other great stuff and more things to help your Team with CC and instant heals while doing damage.

In my oppinion a well played holy outplays a equaly skilled discipline priest.

So why am i writing this? I want to show, that holy is amazing great in Arena and RBG and we need a good PQR Profile like (Discipline)http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...c-edition.html ([PQR] Disc Priest PvP Public Edition)

I tried it by myself, hours for hours, but i cant get it. Of course i`d pay for that. I hope i could convince you with my arguments.
    Excuse my english - its not my native language.

Best regards
    -Mr.
    Last edited by MrHeroe; 07-28-2013 at 04:53 AM.

[PQR] PvP Holy Priest
    Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really got good points there, I will do it if I did not have to complete those two profiles I am working on,

MrHeroe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vinshom View Post
    You really got good points there, I will do it if I did not have to complete those two profiles I am working on,
    Great news =)

I`d help you with testing and algorithms/logics if you need a hand.

Stonedlaser's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will also buy one to try out.

Nerder's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually have been playing my priest as main since I came back and as pvp. I rewrote that disc profile to suite more of my needs and have successfully healed in 2.2k rbgs. I was actually looking at doing a holy also. If anyones interested I also have my feral/boomie pvp profiles. The feral I just got 2k cr in 2s with still having 3 crafted blue pvp pieces and not using any voice comms with my partner

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

lostinthewoodslol's Avatar Active Member The Coinmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...pvp-arena.html ([PQR] LOST Holy PvP (Arena))

Its Godly. 2200+ in all brackets atm. Sitting Glad in 3v3.

I spent hours piecing this together, enjoy sir

7. Thanks Spirakolis98 (1 members gave Thanks to lostinthewoodslol for this useful post)
    snippetsr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Links doesnt work for LOSTINTHEWOODS Rotation

icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostinthewoodslol View Post
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...pvp-arena.html ([PQR] LOST Holy PvP (Arena))

Its Godly. 2200+ in all brackets atm. Sitting Glad in 3v3.

I spent hours piecing this together, enjoy sir
    Link is dead. is this active? I'd be VERY intere$ted!