WTS/WTT Rank 1 Cataclysmic Rouge menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tajinerd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS/WTT Rank 1 Cataclysmic Rouge

Offering my rouge for trade for other rank 1 pallys or priests or flat out sell. This is only for rouge, not whole Bnet account. Buyer needs to setup Bnet account and I will transfer rouge to it.
    Has Bow, thunderfury, one warglave, fangs of father. Not sure what mounts will follow character transfer. I know Cataclysmic gladiator drake and glory of the Cataclysmic raider mount will for sure. Maybe others, but no guaranties. Only achievements that will follow are rank 1 cataclysm, the legendarys, firelands meta, and lots of PVP battleground achievements. Has a few toys like tabard of the light-bringer and few others, nothing major.

Level 90 Night Elf Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Please post here before contacting.
    350$