WTS WOW EU GOLD  STORMSCALE H | 100k+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Barkzzy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WOW EU GOLD STORMSCALE H | 100k+

Been playing wow for long time now, and have recently got into farming gold and it has gone well All gold is farmed legitly with the help of the AH,

CURRENT STOCK: 310k - Stormscale H

Price: I am looking to make a decent amount of money therefore i'm looking to sell it for - 0.6EUR / k.

Yes, i know what you may be thinking "OMGz SCAMZ0R" because of a new account. I have just came to know about Ownedcore and i love the way i am able to earn some spending money from playing a game
    But if you are interested about purchasing some gold but do not trust me, i will try my best to make a safe and fair trade: i could offer to show you the gold before you send me the payment or i could offer to sell the gold in parts. But i will NOT go first.

Thank you for reading this thread

WTS WOW EU GOLD  STORMSCALE H | 100k+
    Akronis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zstwead u ****in pathetic bastard! u are calling some1 a scammer when u scammed me!