WoW Leveling Services (No bot no exploit). menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Xatic22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Leveling Services (No bot no exploit).

Hello! I, a heavily experienced wow player, am currently selling leveling/farming services. I've had 7 classes to 90 and many others leveled decently high. i was previously selling wow leveling services on sythe with over 400+ posts and 60+ previous satisfied customers and toons leveled at my fastest rate.
    1-58 = $80. (3 Days Max) ---- 55-90 (Death knights) $130, (6 Days Max)
    1-70 = $105. (4 Days Max) ---- 1-90 Monk = $215 (custom levels PM for price).
    1-80 = $135. (1 Week Max) ---- 4K Honor Grind : $50.
    1-85 = $160. (10 Days Max) ---- 1-600 Gathering Professions are negotiable, if interested, PM with Mount speed/Profession.
    1-90 = $200. (2 Weeks Max) ---- Discovery Achievements, PM with what you're missing and mount speed, i will send you a price.
    Custom levels between 1-85 are $3 Each, Minimum of 3 levels.

If you would like me to level the character over a certain period of time, PM Me, quick leveling is much more expensive, while slower leveling is relatively cheap.
    If interested, PM with Class, Spec, Level(s)/Items desired, Best times for get on the account (Specify timezone please), how fast you want it done, and anything else you'd like me to know. once done, i will send you my paypal information and you can either pay all at once, or pay as i level your character progressively (Maximum of 4 times per leveling purchase, for ex, if you buy 1-80 [$140], you can pay me $35[1/4th of full price] for every 20 levels [1/4th of all levels]

Paypal ONLY for security reasons
    MUCH faster leveling horde, but will level alliance too
    4% off final purchase with EACH xp boosting heirloom(regardless of which one)

If i take longer than instructed above, you will recieve $5 USD back every day until the service is completed.
    No Botting or any sort of glitching/exploiting used, just me and my spare time.
    ALL gold earned during the leveling process will stay on the account for the owner, none of it will be spent on anything but repairs and minimal food/drinks.
    Will not : reply to any battle.net IDs, Friends, or Btags, Remove any items or pre-existing gold, log into any other characters, or respond to any whispers unless informed to.
    and please, try not to login during the service in the specific times provided, if you want to check progression, log in a different time than what we agreed on or i will be glad to send you a screencap using gyazo or the snipping tool.
    Would you like to request a service? PM me for more info and we can work something out.
    Once your service is done, i will contact you asap and let you know how it went and to change your password. i am not responsible for ANYTHING that happens to your account after your password is changed when the service is completed.

Also have a MoP account with a 90 Mage, Druid, and 90 hunter. PM for more info, cheap!
    Please message me on skype or PM me here if interested.
    Last edited by Xatic22; 07-23-2013 at 07:50 PM.

WoW Leveling Services (No bot no exploit).