Selling Malganis H US Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Begens's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Malganis H US Gold

I'm looking to start farming and selling my own gold. As of right now I'm looking for the smaller orders seeing as how I'm farming this all on my own. The price of the of the gold will be discussed in skype depending on how much you wanna buy and how often. I am flexible but I wont rip myself off. There are a few things that I am looking for in the people who are buying my gold which is that you are paypal verified since I will only be taking money through paypal. If you are looking to trade then just send me a private message. If you add me on skype and offer me a trade you will be ignored. The second part is that THE BUYER IS GOING FIRST. I know I am new to this site but I will not be ripped off. If I need to I can sell it to asian farmers and you can pay retail price for it it doesn't make a difference to me. I will update my stock as I go.

Add me on skype - xbegens

Malganis gold in stock - Currently closed. Leave an order tho in a private message or add me on skype and we can work something out.

Originally Posted by sunnynana View Post
    just now bought 15k gold.
    Last edited by Begens; 07-23-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Selling Malganis H US Gold
    sunnynana's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just now bought 15k gold.