SELLING GOLD ON AREA-52(H) and Illidan(H) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING GOLD ON AREA-52(H) and Illidan(H)

I have 650k on Area-52 and 800k on Illidan both Horde side. If anyone is interested i take paypal only. If you think im gonna go first, think again because it aint happening. I do not tolerate scammers. Serious buyers only! You can shoot me a pm or leave a message here.

SELLING GOLD ON AREA-52(H) and Illidan(H)
    defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump /10chars

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum user dabydo tried scamming me. Wanted me to hand him 500k gold first then he pay. After saying No this was his 100% safe way of trading:

"[9:25:43 PM] Sherif: you give me your logins i login from my pc so it looks that it got hacked and if i didnt pay you open ticket to gm say that u got hacked then you takes all your gold back IF i didnt pay"

Still have this gold for sale

Salimshady's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, what rate you selling the ok $$ per 1k gold?
    Lemme know thanks interested in horde illidan

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    says your PM storage is full can't reply to your PM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually my quota is full
    Last edited by Salimshady; 07-26-2013 at 03:07 PM.

OneStopMMO's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We talked about doing business with defy69, claimed to have been scammed was too scared to go first even with sellers like me. Offered him Western Union with small increments never replied, Story could be true but we don't go first with people who have no rep. So he set off a few possible scammer flags but benefit of the doubt and we just left him alone - July 24th

Then today July 26th we get a message from a regular customer saying he was considering buying from Defy69 but wanted to confirm his claim of having done business with us, which he never did
    so the scammer flags from 2 days ago were confirmed. Please be hesitant with this user, do not go first he has no rep and only a sob story claim of being scammed by shockingcel to which there is no proof.

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OneStopMMO View Post
    We talked about doing business with defy69, claimed to have been scammed was too scared to go first even with sellers like me. Offered him Western Union with small increments never replied, Story could be true but we don't go first with people who have no rep. So he set off a few possible scammer flags but benefit of the doubt and we just left him alone - July 24th

Then today July 26th we get a message from a regular customer saying he was considering buying from Defy69 but wanted to confirm his claim of having done business with us, which he never did

so the scammer flags from 2 days ago were confirmed. Please be hesitant with this user, do not go first he has no rep and only a sob story claim of being scammed by shockingcel to which there is no proof.
    LOL please get this scumbag off my thread. #1 I didn't do business with you because you wanted me to do 40 auction house transactions, Oh hello there blizzard, no im not selling gold just selling 40 trash items for 20k each. #2 I never told the user who contacted you that I did business with you. He asked how much i was asking for gold i said latest offer i had gotten was $0.60 per 1k. So please back the **** up and get off my thread, I understand you are butthurt because you couldnt turn your ridiculous profit on my gold, but gtfo.

Could a mod please remove OneStopMMO's comments from my thread. Im suprised you even do business with the amount of lies to tell. I'll be more than happy to post skype logs.

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please be hesitant with this user, do not go first he has no rep and only a sob story claim of being scammed by shockingcel to which there is no proof.
    hmm... Do you not know how to view user's past post? I shouldn't even show you this because it's none of your business. However since you wanna come try and dog me to make your business look better, heres a little piece to show you I am legit, but in the end got scammed and shockingcel did chargeback on $600 USD.

So again, could a mod please get this Scumbag OneStopMMO its pretty obvious hes targeting a private sell to up his chances with his ripoff of a business.
    Last edited by defy69; 07-26-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: ss

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say you only quoted a price, but this seems like you say you've done business with me. Seems pretty shady

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say you only quoted a price, but this seems like you say you've done business with me. Seems pretty shady
    never did i say i have done business with you. I said you offered me $0.60 per k. That's all I said. Now stop trying to make me out to be something im not. Thanks

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, i see what you are doing here. Both of those accounts are the same person Hmmm who is the real scammer now? I was skeptical about selling to you, so you tried with another account . GTFO you are no different than shockingcel.

PS. If i wanted to scam you i would have taken your money easily But like i said, you wanted me to do 40 transactions, enough said. I know you are desperate, and I am starting to believe you are infact Shockincel, you sure do know alot about him, and the fact you defended him in our convo just makes me LOL.
    Last edited by defy69; 07-26-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is becoming a childish argument, the evidence speaks for itself. You don't want to go first and then tell other forum goers that you've done business with me. And the screenshots were given to me by the person you told that you had done business with me. So the evidence speaks volumes more than our back and forth.

defy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i said, you are this other person, you are using two accounts to try and scam me for my gold. So ya, not hard to photoshop a screenshot stating what you are saying. Grow up, get a life. YOu are the only one here that is trying to scam, Mr. Shockincel. Go get banned again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by defy69 View Post
    As i said, you are this other person, you are using two accounts to try and scam me for my gold. So ya, not hard to photoshop a screenshot stating what you are saying. Grow up, get a life. YOu are the only one here that is trying to scam, Mr. Shockincel. Go get banned again.
    lol this is sad, im on multiple forums and playerauctions with more rep than you have posts on EACH forum. Also I go back further than your MAY account creation date. I however think you are shockingcel tryin very hard to scam as im sure it's gettin very tough to find idiots everyday

now i refer you to the quote in the middle of this image :

Originally Posted by defy69
    "I've had other buyers like OneStopMMO buy for $0.60 per 1K"

If you are denying you said this I will post a Fraps video just to show you and anyone willing to laugh at you trying to deny it :

So ya, not hard to photoshop a screenshot stating what you are saying.
    so just let me know I sell gold and work on the comp all day im willing to put scammers like you to rest all day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast