Wildstar stress test beta code + email + full beta later (new one) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wildstar stress test beta code + email + full beta later (new one)

I have one Wildstar Stress Test Beta Acc (for this weekend Stress Test) to sell. They guarantee that you will get invite to later Beta Events too (its clearly stated in invitation email).

You will get all needed data + full email access to manage invitation and account.
    Account is not created - you will create account for yourself with your own data - but its tied to email thats why i sell with email.

Price: 100$ or 75€

Add me on skype if interested: kabraxismc

Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.

Its legit - if you look at my history youll see that i sold two of this some tome ago. Looking for fast trade and for selling today (stress tests starts Thursday) so catch me on Skype.

From email:

"Here is the really good news: As long as you have gone through the process of creating a WildStar game account, and made an attempt to get into the game, you will be guaranteed an invite to a future round of beta. We know this test will potentially be a challenge, and we want to make it clear right off the bat that we'll be making it up to you with an invite to a much more stable (and fun!) round of beta as thanks for your assistance testing our hardware."

Wildstar stress test beta code + email + full beta later (new one)
    Lanlin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested in this - added on skype

Lanlin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought this account - everything went smoothly, i received the email and just created a Wildstar Account. Thanks.

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold to Lanlin.