Horde -US PVE Gear! 13/13 Heroic ToT including Storms End Title and ilevel 535 & 543 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imanz90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horde -US PVE Gear! 13/13 Heroic ToT including Storms End Title and ilevel 535 & 543

Hello guys, I am not new to ownedcore but I am new to selling so feel free to ask as many questions as you would like about this service. I have put in the purchase for ID verification and will provide whatever verification is needed from me as a seller.

What?
    We are looking to provide PVE services currently only on US Horde side. We have a top world guild that is clearing 13/13 Heroic ToT in 2 days every week. We accept both Wow gold and Paypal! Here is how it works!

How?
    We do not sell specific pieces of gear like other services, you instead will be buying boss kills. Any piece of gear that is not needed by our Core raid team will be given to you, does not matter to us if it is main spec or off spec. The raids are done on 25man hardmode, thus each boss drops 6 pieces of gear of either 535 or 543, you are also welcome to bring as many charms for bonus rolls as you wish. To make it easier and more understanding for our buyers we have compiled a list of every single piece of gear that is needed by our core raiding time in a spreadsheet. You are welcome to search though this before payment and determine if the gear you are after is needed. I can tell you that as a top raiding guild, much of the 535 gear is no longer needed and a good portion of the 543 is not either.

On top of the gear, we do not ask for account sharing. You are welcome to play your character in the raids and even come in on our mumble and listen to our raid. In some circumstances we will ask you to die on a boss, but almost always you will get the full instance experience.

Cost
    The cost is calculated per boss, you are welcome to purchase only one boss or the first 7, 11, entire instance, ect. There is of course a discount for multiple bosses or entire clears. On top of this, our main currency for payment is GOLD. That's right, if you are sitting on lots of gold, we much rather accept that as payment. This service is done as a way to support a PVE guild and not meant for cash profit. We have however partnered up with multiple gold vendors that will allow you to do a $1 = 1k transfer (which is very fair as we are on a high pop server). Here is an example of the cost breakout for packaged clears.

10/13 is 490k
    11/13 is 560k
    12/13 is 730k
    13/13 is 850k

Note: As I mentioned earlier, we do single or specific bosses, and you will just be summoned in for those kills. For example, we had a DK purchase only Council and obtain the thunderforged heroic sword for only 65k.

Previous customers:
    The most recent customer was a deathknight who purchased purchased a total of 14 boss kills over the a 2 reset period. He was able to boost his gear from ilevel510(DPS and 495(tank) to 529(DPS) and 531(Tank). He has also obtained the Storm's End title.

Contact
    I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have via skype: imanz19905

Horde -US PVE Gear! 13/13 Heroic ToT including Storms End Title and ilevel 535 & 543
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, post skype for contact, willing to answer any questions!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    daily bump