Trading Cb 199+ main for WOW gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Amagran's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading Cb 199+ main for WOW gold

Looking to trade my runescape main for gold on world of warcraft. I am willing to take gold on any realm, but the price will go up or down depending on the realm. Bigger realms will be cheaper and smaller realms more expensive. The character is CB level 199 on F2P servers, i have not played for ages, since they changed the level scaling so im not sure how much it rises on P2P servers.

I am the original owner of the account, i have the email and recoveries that can be changed easily.

Its pretty bare in terms of gold and equipment, most of the trade-able stuff was given away or sold when i quit. But it has the skills to get money back fast.

Imgur pics when some relevant information like bank, ban meter, quest points, skills etc.
    https://i.imgur.com/QHrTLZT.png

If you want any more information i can accommodate.

As for the price, I am looking for 150-200k depending on the realm. Its negotiable but you will be going first in the trade. I am willing to use a middleman if you wish as well.

Side note: I have probly half a dozen other accounts, half of which are lower level mains and half are pure's in process or close to finished. A broad variety of levels. Some more finished than others.
    The best probly is a range tank, 70 atk 43 str, 80 def, 95 range, 56 pray, 99 mage, 83 hp, 99 woodcutting and firemaking, 90 cooking, 90 fletching, some others.

One lower level i was working on, 40 atk, 1 def, 57 str, 76 range.

Can negotiate with these if you are interested as well.

Trading Cb 199+ main for WOW gold
    scarlettcapri's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give you an Ilvl 497 mage + 488 DK? Has Diablo 3 on it as well. Just let me know if you have a RS account you would wanna trade

Amagran's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not interested in trading for a world of warcraft account, im sorry.

xtremers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi do u have skype