★ Scandicgold ★ Mounts & Pets ★ TCG, BoE & Farmed ★ From €4 And Up ★ Over 60 Kinds! ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ScandicGold's Avatar Banned POWER LEVELING MASTER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ Scandicgold ★ Mounts & Pets ★ TCG, BoE & Farmed ★ From €4 And Up ★ Over 60 Kinds! ★

[0] [0] [0]

© 2015 by ScandicGold.
    *The 9000 gold are only for 1-90 power leveling. The two professions are excluding Tailoring and Enchanting.
    AWe undercut by 10%. The undercut will only be given, if the other service are the exact same as the one ScandicGold offer. Moreover, the discount will only be given if the other party are a professional leveling business with their own website.
    BOur 100% money back guarantee is only valid if the account gets perm banned. If the account receives a 72 hours suspension, it is up to the customer to evaluate whether or not ScandicGold should continue the Power Leveling. If the customer want ScandicGold to continue, this guarantee will be void. If the customer wishes to stop the Power Leveling, ScandicGold will return a portion of the amount paid, similar to what level the character/profession have reached via our Power Leveling service. This amount are 100% up to ScandicGold to judge.
    When using these services and by contacting us on Skype, you agree that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions
    No services you see on this thread can be combined with any other discounts! All PayPal purchases must go through our website for safety reasons!
    You need to have an Ownedcore member to get these offers, please make sure to create one if you do not have one. Please also be aware that you will not be able to place an order with these prices without replying to this thread. Thanks for your understanding.
    ALL SERVICE ON YOUR ACCOUNT ARE DONE BY BOTS - 2500+ ORDERS 0 BANS!
    Tags: Aegwynn Aerie Peak Aggra Aggramar Al'Akir Alleria Alonsus Amanthul Ambossar Antonidas Anub Arak Arathor Arathor Archimonde Archimonde Argent Dawn Argent Dawn Arthas
    Arygos Auchindoun Azjol-Nerub Azshara Azuremyst Baelgun Blackhand Blackrock Blade's Edge Bloodhoof Bronzebeard Burning Blade Burning Legion BurningLegion C thun Chamber of aspect Chants éternels Dalaran Darkmoon Faire Darksorrow Defias Brotherhood Defias Brotherhood Destromath Die Aldor Die ewige Wacht Die Silberne Hand Doomhammer Doomhammer Doomhammer Draenor Dragonblight Drakthul Drak'thul Dun Modr Durotan Eitrigg Emerald Dream Emerald Dream Emeris Eredar Eredar Exodar Forscherliga Frostmane Frostwhisper rostwhisper Frostwolf Garrosh Ghostlands Ghostlands Gilneas Grim Batol Grim Batol Hellfire Hellscream Hellscream Hyjal Hyjal Kael'Thas Kazzak Khaz Modan Kult Der Verdamment Les Sentinelles Lightbringer Lordaeron Lothar Magtheridon Magtheridon Mal'Ganis Medivh Moonglade Nagrand Nagrand Nemesis Nemesis Neptulon Nordrassil Nordrassil Nordrassil Nozdormu Onyxia Outland Quel'Thalas Ragnaros Ravencrest Rexxar Runetotem Sanguino Saurfang Shadowsong Shattered Hand Shen Dralar Silvermoon Skullcrusher Stormrage Stormscale Sunstrider Suramar Sylvanas Tarren Mill Teldrassil Terenas Terenas Terokkar The Maelstrom Thrall Thunderhorn Tichondrius Turalyon Twilight's Hammer Twisting Nether Tyrande Uldaman Un'Goro VekNilash Vek'nilash Vol'jin Well of eternity Wildhammer Ysondre Zirkel des Cenarius Zuljin Zuluhed Aggra Leatherworking Minining Skinning Tailoring Justice Points Honor Points Valor Points Full Grievous Gladiator's set Heirlooms Faction MoP Daylie Professor Title LFR Pandarian node Sea Turtle Mount Netherwing Drake Mounts Nether Ray Mounts Talbuk mounts Vitreous Stone Drake Drake of the North Wind Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank Cenarion War Hippogryph Red Flying Cloud Mount Alani mountsell gold buy gold power leveling powerleveling alani Mount cataclysm battle chest battlechest mop mist of pandaria cdkey cd key buy games 1-90 85-90 cheap safe Danish dansk skandinavisk Scandinavian swedish svensk scandicgold Scandic gold norsk CM SOO boost challenge mode garrosh ra-den Kor'kron Juggernaut ToT Thone of thunder MsV MV TES ToES HoF Mogu'shan Vaults Heart of Fear Terrace of Endless Spring
    Last edited by ScandicGold; 03-18-2015 at 03:12 AM.

★ Scandicgold ★ Mounts & Pets ★ TCG, BoE & Farmed ★ From €4 And Up ★ Over 60 Kinds! ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by rcrtray View Post
    Transaction Completed, everything went smooth and fast. Give this newcomer a try.
    Originally Posted by slisher View Post
    Got the account, everything whent smooth. Seems very legit, got ID, email and everything. even game codes. Will use again!
    Originally Posted by ohrwurm View Post
    Been doing business for quite a long time

Kind person with honesty !
    Originally Posted by sup2266 View Post
    adding you on skype

edit: sold to him 60K on Ravencrest EU alliance awesome price! payment instantly on paypal
    edit2: sold another 100K on Auchindoun EU alliance, the best price again and insta payment too!
    Originally Posted by Conor M on TrustPilot.com

GREAT AWESOME SERVICE

Got my level 85 monk to 90 is 4 days, i was updated every few hours on the leveling process, awesome service and i will be ordering more soon
    Originally Posted by Mick14 View Post
    Just bought this from them, great price and great service =) Got my mount in minutes!
    Originally Posted by Andreas M on TrustPilot.com

Good and Cheap!

Very nice people to talk with.
    I got the gold fast and its was cheap.

VERY GOOD SELLER!
    Originally Posted by Gomb View Post
    Pretty fast and very good and friendly support. +++ recommend
    Originally Posted by Jacob A on TrustPilot.com

Great powerleveling, got my character from 85-90 in 4 days Cheap and good service
    Originally Posted by pyox View Post
    Good service, I recommend to everyone. Completed the job in the required time without any problem.
    Originally Posted by Rètro Îvy on TrustPilot.com

Very good

Got my lvl 86 rouge to 90 in 3 days and im very happy with the service on skype. Cheap prices and very good.
    Originally Posted by Jacob A. on TrustPilot.com

1-90!

There were sale of the powerleveling, so i thought why not buy it? Then, after about 2 weeks, i got message from scandicgold, and then the order was done, the skype service is always useful! Thank you scandicgold! .
    Originally Posted by x11r6 View Post
    Good service, it took a bit more than how i was originally told, but i got a small compensation for the delay. Would definitely buy again.
    Originally Posted by CataclysmCDKEY View Post
    Hello Scandic!

Thanks for your honesty, this is people who runs a 100% professional business. Do not hesitate dealing with those guys.
    Originally Posted by Daniel S. on TrustPilot.com

50k within 2 minutes

Ordered a total of 50k gold and got it so fast! It beats just about every gold service I've tried so far. Yes. Even itemgarden.
    Originally Posted by Peter F. on TrustPilot.com

All good

Sold gold to them couple times already. Awesome prices, fast payment - never had any issues.
    Originally Posted by Kentus View Post
    Bought the mount, everything was fast and easy! Recommended
    Originally Posted by Maciej on TrustPilot.com

ALL PERFECT

For me perfect transaction. Good Price and fast trade. I hope that I will come back here.
    Originally Posted by OKn1Fe View Post
    sold 30k, good trader.
    Originally Posted by Mytoss View Post
    I bought gold to him, faster than i thought, pay instant after withdraw gold.
    Perfect seller, recommended.
    Originally Posted by Morten K. A. on TrustPilot.com

Perfect....

Used the powerlvl servince 85-90 took 1.5 day nothing more to say than simply
    PERFECT.. and great job.
    Originally Posted by ThePayneWins View Post
    Sold him gold, instant payment after deposit, recommended seller!
    Keep going
    Originally Posted by demonzz40 View Post
    Really great service
    Originally Posted by Tamás N. on TrustPilot.com

sold 20k gold

just sold 20 k without any problem, fast and instant payment!
    Originally Posted by Evan R. on TrustPilot.com

Incredible service, fast and reliable.

Really fast gold delivery, great support and very friendly! 1000% would buy from again.
    Originally Posted by Kentus View Post
    Bought MoP, fast and easy! Recommended
    Originally Posted by Angingim View Post
    sold 50k, fast and smooth trade, thx
    Originally Posted by PennyHardaway View Post
    sold 100k fast and easy best price aswell highly recomended
    Originally Posted by Angrycrab View Post
    Order Placed and Received almost Immediately!!

Great customer service.
    Originally Posted by Spadez View Post
    Chatting with ScandicGold right now on Skype to buy 60days GTC....friendly and responsive till now ..will post when the deal is done
    Originally Posted by Spadez View Post
    Successfully bought 60 days GTC from him....very co-operative,friendly and responsive....will surely recommend him to everyone
    Originally Posted by jtown22 View Post
    Bought Mop from Scandi Gold Worked Perfect after 21 Min i got the Key. Thank you
    Originally Posted by Odbx View Post
    by far the best expierence buying gold ever
    everything wen't awesomely smooth
    added the guy on skype, asked if theres some stock on my server, shortly after that placed my order and 5-10mins later got my gold
    friggin awesome ... honestly can recommend their service

Originally Posted by Padi1994 on TrustPilot.com

Unbelievably fast & helpful!.

So I added these guys on Skype, had literally a 5 minute conversation, and then received my Alani mount! This is the fastest, most helpful service I have ever had provided for me in terms of online dealings! I cannot recommend their services enough!!

Last edited by ScandicGold; 12-07-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Rak777's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in store is everything cheaper lol

hellokill11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, sorry, I don't understand this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online and ready to take orders!

Buy now!

Kentus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought MoP, fast and easy! Recommended

jtown22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Mop from Scandi Gold Worked Perfect after 21 Min i got the Key. Thank you

Spadez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chatting with ScandicGold right now on Skype to buy 60days GTC....friendly and responsive till now ..will post when the deal is done

Spadez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Successfully bought 60 days GTC from him....very co-operative,friendly and responsive....will surely recommend him to everyone

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    31 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a 20% off coupon if you buy a 60 GTC! Only next 10 orders

Wippa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding you on skype

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super quick trade, great customer service. And superb prices! Will be my source of nerd time!

Dominium

CMB's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking to on skype and ordering turtle, qiraji and drake of north wind mounts.

cucho5000's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buying services! And added on skype

Brendukes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on Skype.

want the turtle, south wind drake and virtutous drake mounts.

thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast