85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boarderlands 2 Exploits. Current as of 7/19/13

So the Exploits detailed here are all related to one thing. Locking (marking Read only) one of your save files.

go to the Documents\My Games\borderlands 2\willowgame\savedata\(Long random number)\profile.bin file.
    If you are on Mac, Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Borderlands 2/willowgame/savedata/(some number)\profile.bin and click "Get Info" and change to "Read Only"

(if you have 2 folders with long random numbers, Boot up the game you want to do this on, save and exit again. its time\date stamp on the files in the folders will then show you which is the game you want.)

Right click Profile.bin, go to Properties. mark the file read only. apply and close.

After you do the exploits below you must exit game completely,then go BACK to your profile.bin file and REMOVE READ ONLY. this is VITAL.

Note: While profile.bin is locked, Do not do the following:
    -Redeem SHiFT codes
    -Redeem Badass Tokens
    -Complete Challanges,

NONE OF THE PROGRESS FOR THOSE WILL BE SAVED!!!!
    (if you blow a shift code, the item/reward wont get saved, but the key will be set as having been used. if you redeem badass tokens, your character will spend the tokens, but the bonuses will not be saved.

Basicly, Log in, use exploit, Log out.

Infinite Golden Keys:

Lock Profile.bin. Launch BL2. Spend Dem Keys. after you have spent keys, exit the game completely, and un-check "read only" in profile.bin properties.

log back into your game. you will have all your keys still, AND all your items!

(when i did this, steam told me there was a mismatch with my cloud stored data. when i booted up my character, the game had Increased the number of keys i had. Had 30. Spent 5. when i logged back in after unlocking the profile.bin file, i had 40 keys. o_O)

Stash Dupe:

Put items you want to Dupe into your stash. completely exit game, Lock your Profile.bin file. pull items you want to dupe out of the stash, and exit game. there should now be a copy of the gun in your inventory, and in the stash. repeat as necessary. when done remmber to eexit game completely and Unlock your Profile.bin file!

All currently Active SHiFT Codes:

These code are exclusivly for the PC/MAC. X360 and PS3 will requite different codes.

Code:
    WTCJ3-SHH3K-KFJT3-JBJ3J-H5965
    CTWTB-JTBW5-KFTTT-JTB33-JTBWB
    5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-TTJJT-9HW63
    KJ5BT-FBKSK-KXJ3T-3BTJT-FJX5C
    WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB
    WTCBB-H5WHC-5F3T3-TBT3T-HR6TJ
    5BKBB-TXWS5-WX3BB-TBT33-3SHSB
    K3K33-3W9JT-6XJJT-TB3JB-HWZZF
    WTC3B-Z5ZWC-HW6JT-JJJBJ-9FWXR
    W3WJ3-3JXTT-6RW5T-SB53B-XJBX9
    KBWJJ-WTXB9-C59J6-WFBTJ-TK6BJ