[H] Korgath 13/13h 25 Man ToT sell including gear and title Storm's end!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leon17848's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] Korgath 13/13h 25 Man ToT sell including gear and title Storm's end!!

Hello everyone! Have you recently come back to the game? Is your gear outdated? Want all of your achievements and titles? Look no further! We are open for business.

In the past we've sold content carries as quick as possible for our customers and got them what they wanted. Now it's your turn. The Throne of Thunder is a vast kingdom with 13 bosses that are clearly afraid of us, as we've beat them to a pulp. Now it's your turn to experience the thrill of ending the storm. On that note, here are our prices.

Heroic Throne of Thunder Packages & Prices
    The 11/13 Package (No Lei Shen/Ra-Den) - [400k]
    The Stom Lord Special (Lei Shen ONLY) - [250k]
    Ra-Den's End (Ra-Den ONLY) - [250k]
    The Throne of Thunder Package (FULL 13/13) - [750k]
    At the moment, cross-realm for Throne of Thunder is not a thing, however, as soon as it is? You can bet that we will be here for you! All inquiries can be presented or, post on this very thread and one of our members will get to you ASAP. Keep in mind that repeat buyers get very, very special treatment.

Also you can contact me on skype at Leonxx3672 to talk about other payment methods we exclusively deal with currency we are not interested in game time or trades.

PS If you are interested, however don't want to buy because you have to transfer we will offer a discount for those people to compensate for the transfer!!!

So what are you waiting for? It's time for YOU to END the Storm.
    Last edited by leon17848; 08-26-2013 at 04:14 PM.

[H] Korgath 13/13h 25 Man ToT sell including gear and title Storm's end!!
    pyox's Avatar Sergeant GOLD SELLER CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guarentee gear priority? if i comewith you guys, and i see item drop, if i want it, do i get priority over everyone else?

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyox View Post
    Do you guarentee gear priority? if i comewith you guys, and i see item drop, if i want it, do i get priority over everyone else?
    Usually carries like this gear isn't included unless nobody in the main raid needs it. You are paying for the titles. I could be completely wrong in this case though.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

leon17848's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyox View Post
    Yes, you do receive gear priority in our raids if you are a buyer there are very few pieces that are on a whitelist and most are just HTF trinkets for agility and intellect normal heroics are all given to the buyers.

Menthall's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not 100% sure, but I thought we could cross realm now with the new patch. If we are able, what would be the going rate on a Heroic Clear?