3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide][Marvel Heroes] Turn on show items on ground permanently

One thing Marvel Hero really needs is the ability to show all items on the ground without having to hold down the Alt key. Luckily, there is a way to do this, and you only need to edit a few files.

The following guide is already published at How to turn on permanent ?show items on ground? on Marvel Heroes | LevelUp Guides and is reposted here with permission from the author.

One major missing feature on Marvel Heroes is the ability to turn on the “show items on ground” on a permanent basis. You need to hold down the Alt key to see the loot, but with this little trick, you can actually turn it on permanently.

You need to edit some files in the game config files, but this should be safe, and not a banable offense. So go to your Marvel Heroes folder which should be something like this: “C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Marvel Heroes\MarvelGame\Config”.

Look for the file marvelinputusersettings.ini, and open it with notepad. Then find the following two strings in the files:

1) Bindings=(Name=”LeftAlt”,Command=”RevealInteractib lesPressed | OnRelease RevealInteractiblesReleased”,Control=False,Shift=F alse,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=Fals e,bIgnoreAlt=False)

2) .Bindings=(Name=”LeftAlt”,Command=”RevealInteracti blesPressed”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,b IgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=Fal se)

Then remove the part ” | OnRelease RevealInteractiblesReleased” from both these strings, and save the file.

Once all this is done, the left Alt key will turn on the show loot option on a permanent basis. You will need to click on this button once each time you launch the game. If you want to turn it off again, you can use the right Alt Gr key, because this one still has the OnRelease command attached to it.

[Guide][Marvel Heroes] Turn on show items on ground permanently
    cameronmd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it to work for me, thanks.

What I did wrong was I deleted exactly what the guy said lol. You're making

”RevealInteractib lesPressed | OnRelease RevealInteractiblesReleased”,
    into
    ”RevealInteractib lesPressed”,
    Just little confused on my part.
    Last edited by cameronmd; 07-18-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: I'm stupid lol

beereed's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or you could just go into options and tick Always show interactables job done.